*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

I’m bowing out for today.  The sky isn’t falling.  There was no preseason.  Seattle’s scheme stayed exactly the same.  Atl added a ton of pieces and are changing schemes on both sides of the ball.  If you didn’t see some growing pains coming, that’s on you.  See you all next week, if you haven’t found another team to root for by then.

Just now, Rings said:

I’m bowing out for today.  The sky isn’t falling.  There was no preseason.  Seattle’s scheme stayed exactly the same.  Atl added a ton of pieces and are changing schemes on both sides of the ball.  If you didn’t see some growing pains coming, that’s on you.  See you all next week, if you haven’t found another team to root for by then.

Lol Chiefs said hello 

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

So you want josh Allen?  Stop over rating arm strength.  Brees was one of the best QBs last year and his arm strength is half of Ryan’s.

Haters just try to crap on Ryan when they get a chance.

This team could rebound easily from today but you wouldn’t believe it possible from reading the whiners..

• VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic