*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rings said:

So you want josh Allen?  Stop over rating arm strength.  Brees was one of the best QBs last year and his arm strength is half of Ryan’s.

Stop acting like its not a factor when you have defenders closing in at 15mph. Ryans throws have no juice and even a milisecond can make the difference between no YAC and 3 yards of YAC.

Brees is an anomaly

5 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

That drive was on Ryan. He had Julio for a TD but like usual under threw him. Julio would be an easy 10+ TD guy with a big arm QB.

Exactly.  Julio balls in SPITE of the fact he is working  with nothing at quarterback.  Imagine  Randy Moss trying to run deep routes with Ryan...:(

“I thought the effort snd energy were on point today when I checked our team thermometer......no excuses we own this one.  We’re gonna embrace the suck....some more.....look at the film tmrw and it’s gonna be a **** of a tell the truth monday.  After which, we’ll stumble into next week and see what we can F up next or which other fanbase we can humiliate even more than our own.....we’d like to thank me blank for allowing himself to be guided by fear instead of plain sight and logic last year.  It’s a quick week so I gotta keep moving.....ask DK abt his 4th and 2 plans.   I’m out and I need y’all to keep embracing this suck w me”.  This is a team effort #brotherhood of suck”

Edited by BUBBASBEANS
  • VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic