*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

3rd and 23 PI

4th and 5 and burned deep for a TD

Fumble on ST in your territory

Can't do that and expect to win. The fumble was trying to make a play but the other two are inexcusable. 

It looks like a season's worth of hilariously awful mistakes for most teams. For us, it's less than 3 quarters. That's the Falcons for you.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Small tidbit that hardly anyone will notice but tells me how undisciplined this team is:

Under a minute to go in the half, Falcons are pressed for time. Sideline pass to Ridley. Ridley has not one but TWO opportunities to get out of bounds to stop the clock and neglects to. That tells me all I need to know about how this team lacks ANY situational awareness and that folks is 100% coaching. You go over that kind of stuff in relentless drills and meetings in practice. Quinn is a cheerleader/motto maker and painfully in over his head. He's had some great offensive players to carry the water for him for years, but its not going to be enough to get us over the hump.

Actually you might be wrong on this one as Ridley knows that the time stops with a penalty flag and the penalty was already thrown during the play which gave him the chance to try and get as much as possible without worrying about the clock.

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Small tidbit that hardly anyone will notice but tells me how undisciplined this team is:

Under a minute to go in the half, Falcons are pressed for time. Sideline pass to Ridley. Ridley has not one but TWO opportunities to get out of bounds to stop the clock and neglects to. That tells me all I need to know about how this team lacks ANY situational awareness and that folks is 100% coaching. You go over that kind of stuff in relentless drills and meetings in practice. Quinn is a cheerleader/motto maker and painfully in over his head. He's had some great offensive players to carry the water for him for years, but its not going to be enough to get us over the hump.

Or it's entirely possible he knew the flag threw at his feet was for defensive holding and the clock was going to stop anyway?

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

They are constantly behind receivers in coverage they can't shed blocks from tes and wrs receivers. The lb group including Neal even though he's a strong safety are awful

Fatboi thinks we just need speed at LB lmfao get real these boys are light and it gets worse as they get tired deep into the game. We command no space

Edited by Jerz #GurleySZN
2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Shanahan

• VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic