*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, falcons357 said:

Although we do look like ****.... Still just one game.

That's what we said last year vs. Minny. Truth is there is talent on this team but there is no coaching and leadership. The only thing we have consistently featured during the Dan Quinn era are Penalties, mistakes, miscues, brainfarts,and collapses. 

Small tidbit that hardly anyone will notice but tells me how undisciplined this team is:

Under a minute to go in the half, Falcons are pressed for time. Sideline pass to Ridley. Ridley has not one but TWO opportunities to get out of bounds to stop the clock and neglects to. That tells me all I need to know about how this team lacks ANY situational awareness and that folks is 100% coaching. You go over that kind of stuff in relentless drills and meetings in practice. Quinn is a cheerleader/motto maker and painfully in over his head. He's had some great offensive players to carry the water for him for years, but its not going to be enough to get us over the hump.

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Lol those boys are getting ran over like I said. We get no push behind our DL and they get stonewalled to **** because they’re all like 220 lbs

They are constantly behind receivers in coverage they can't shed blocks from tes and wrs receivers. The lb group including Neal even though he's a strong safety are awful

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

The biggest weaknesses I see on Defense:

1. Oliver. Dude just isnt a starting CB in the NFL. Plain and simple.

2. Allen. No excuse for us to have not attempted to upgrade him over the last 4 years. Always been mediocre, and looks to have lost a step this year.

3. Neal. Guy is making no impact in the short/intermediate game. Offering nothing in run support.

4. Foye. Slow play recognition and slow reaction time.

5. Cominsky. Slow, Lumbering, no moves. He's just taking up space.

Oliver has no makeup speed so when he is beaten at the LOS he’s toast. 

The safeties aren’t impacting the game much at all. 

Foye isn’t a starting LB. he’s depth. He doesn’t have the instincts. 

Cominsky is fine in base but I don’t see anything regarding him pass rushing.

We need a veteran pass rusher and we need a real starting LB to put next to Debo. 

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Small tidbit that hardly anyone will notice but tells me how undisciplined this team is:

Under a minute to go in the half, Falcons are pressed for time. Sideline pass to Ridley. Ridley has not one but TWO opportunities to get out of bounds to stop the clock and neglects to. That tells me all I need to know about how this team lacks ANY situational awareness and that folks is 100% coaching. You go over that kind of stuff in relentless drills and meetings in practice. Quinn is a cheerleader/motto maker and painfully in over his head. He's had some great offensive players to carry the water for him for years, but its not going to be enough to get us over the hump.

The clock stopped on the Ridley play because there was a penalty against Seattle.

• VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic