*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

14 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Right... Completely ignore my facts bro. Blame who you want, but no team can overcome terrible coaching. 

I agree with you on the coaching.  Terrible.  I'm just saying regardless of the situation, when a defense gives up that many points, it's almost impossible for any offense to win. 

But I do agree we have terrible, awful coaching.  

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I agree with you on the coaching.  Terrible.  I'm just saying regardless of the situation, when a defense gives up that many points, it's almost impossible for any offense to win. 

But I do agree we have terrible, awful coaching.  

I agree with you on giving up points but you have to take in the factors on how the other team scored those points. 

Play calling didn't help. I counted at least 5 times Adams blitzed untouched. You would think after the first 2 times that happened, we would always have a man at least chip him. Seattle literally had no pass rush without him. 

This goes back to Koetter. They posted an interview with him on YouTube and a reporter asked him about how he was going to account for Adams in their defense. He basically said he's a great player but we have to focus on what we do...

No MF! He's a ******* game breaker! You have to focus and account for a player of his caliber at all times! That's the issue with us, we can never adjust until it's too late...

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

The other thing that we need to do as a franchise is start *****ing about the refs more.

They strait up sucked.

Not only did Seattle get away with MULTIPLE OBVIOUS pass interference's  in the secondary but they hit Ryan late on ATLEAST 3 occasions and they were not even close.

Not to mention the blatant Helmet to Helmet by Adams on Gage..

I mean it was a clown show from the get go.....and something needs to be done 

Exactly. Dan Quinn never gets on the officials. Must be afraid of getting fined.

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

21 attempts for 72 yards ... this is not winning football. You got Gurley use his ***

Koetter short yardage offense still sucks

bottom line we stiil cannot convert on 3rd and 4th and short

We will never win anything big with this OC, HC, and DC. 

We actually used him plenty enough in the 1st half and despite the offensive struggles I thought the play calling in the 1st half wasn't half bad. I saw quite a bit of the Shanny bootleg type stuff. But then it quickly went to 28-12 in the 2nd half and Falcons abandoned the run.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

With 10 minutes left in the 3rd we were down 2 pts and had them at 4th and 5, 4 and a half minutes later it was 28-12 and lights out.

Dang.

Team was so fired up that they stopped Seattle on 3rd down and forced a punt that they weren't prepared to the 4th down play and it was a TD.

33 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

I agree with you on giving up points but you have to take in the factors on how the other team scored those points. 

Play calling didn't help. I counted at least 5 times Adams blitzed untouched. You would think after the first 2 times that happened, we would always have a man at least chip him. Seattle literally had no pass rush without him. 

This goes back to Koetter. They posted an interview with him on YouTube and a reporter asked him about how he was going to account for Adams in their defense. He basically said he's a great player but we have to focus on what we do...

No MF! He's a ******* game breaker! You have to focus and account for a player of his caliber at all times! That's the issue with us, we can never adjust until it's too late...

You changed my mind about 80%.

I can admit it.

3 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

If it's any consolation... Kyler Murray isn't doing ISH against a great Defense in the 9ers... So those of you saying mobile is the way to go... Mehhhh I'd rather have a steady pocket passer. Sure MR2 missed some throws, but he's old reliable... I don't think anyone is #9 all time in Passing yards (of course with some garbage time), without being a good QB.... So stoppppp it with we need a Mobile QB. 

He’s not doing what? Lmfaoo

Just now, 408Falcon said:

Lol.... I watched majority of the game. He didn't make any spectacular throws, but definitely did make stuff happen with his feet. Maybe we do need a mobile QB hahahaha

Dual threats just offer more. They have more intangibles to keep the offense from sputtering out no need to be totally dense about its just the way of the game lol. 

15 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Dual threats just offer more. They have more intangibles to keep the offense from sputtering out no need to be totally dense about its just the way of the game lol. 

Thanks captain obvious. 🤣

I was hoping to have some preseason games this year to see Benkert get more of a body of work because he looked really good in that very abbreviated appearance last year. Also very surprised he not the #2 because would've been a good change of pace to throw him in red zone & short yardage situations, much like what that other team does with brees & hill.

• VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic