Is the Seattle game a "must win?"

Given the competition in the division and that Seattle is likely to be a team in contention for the payoffs, is tomorrow's game, at home a must win game?

I think it is; while also acknowledging that there is plenty of season left to still get into contention. However, based on the schedule and likely outcomes, getting off to a good start with a win is critical. Otherwise, there is a real chance at looking at 0-2 or 1-3 after the first quarter.

Each win is one win closer to winning the season. Every single one of these games matter. There is only one winner in the end, but, at the end of the day all I want to see...

Is the coaching staff gameplanned like they want to win

The players execute like they want to win

and step out on the field with the expectation to win the game.

kind of...we've been starting slow the past 2 years and if we start slow again I think the faith in Dan Quinn will dwindle quickly. Week 2 is no gimmie game either so a 0-2 start would be trouble IMO. Need good momentum and no ******* around the .500 mark 

Additionally I think theres a legitimate chance that we won't have a full season and if we go in to playoffs after 9-14 games, every win counts.

7 hours ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

IDK if its a must win but if we come out and look like the Falcons of the last couple of seasons it will be my last Falcons game. I've grown weary of the mediocracy of this team and with the new NFL SJW initiative I really find myself struggling to justify watching any more NFL at all.  

If the SJW initiative bothers you that much don't watch the game. I'm sure NASCAR can use more fans, there pretty much irrelevant. 

12 hours ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

IDK if its a must win but if we come out and look like the Falcons of the last couple of seasons it will be my last Falcons game. I've grown weary of the mediocracy of this team and with the new NFL SJW initiative I really find myself struggling to justify watching any more NFL at all.  

Here we go with this.... Malarkey.

First game of the season..no preseason and it will be yo last game if they look bad...

Ok buddy..see you next week