Can we get a late party going tonite.....cheers to a Falcon win

5 hours ago, putnam6 said:

He likely remembers 2012 playoff game after the Seahawks stole the lead late, Ryan connected on 2 near perfect passes going 41 yards in 28 seconds getting Bryant into kicking distance for the last second win,LOL most Seahawks people do remember. 

and here was the Seattle Times headline going to the last playoff game

Falcons’ Matt Ryan has history of underperforming in playoffs:

Ryan's stats that game 26-37 338 yards 3 TD's no Int's 125.7 QBR Falcons win 36-20

Any team in the playoffs has to run their way to a SB and then you have to run your way to a Championship.. See our last SB.   If you don't want to win it.. then Throw the ball when you should be running it. I think Matt has learned that lesson.. Or should I say,, I hope so.. cause I think we have a good shot to get back to one. But !!! Only if we run the ball ..... Control the ball .....to wear down the other team... by the end of the game.. we could have our way. Running the ball !! Thus , winning the game....    B)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m kind of jacked up......going to need to vent/chat tonight about the game. I know I won’t sleep so let’s keep it here late tonight. Everybody invited....join in. I’ll be back later.....Go Falcons!!

I think so too, ATL. I like it when we are under everyone’s radar, hopefully the guys all take that personally and come out POed.

Watching "Seahawks Saturday" right now (we get Seattle stations in Vancouver). They just played a bunch of highlights from last year's game, then five minutes in quietly mentioned that schaub was play

5 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Listen to binaural beats at 7.83 hz. Schumann resonance. REM happens between 7.7-8 hz, and you can artificially create that with binaural beats. Helps you lucid dream too

Sorry guys I Voo Dooed to sleep. But I got educated on sleep, bud, REM and binaural beats lol.

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

Any team in the playoffs has to run their way to a SB and then you have to run your way to a Championship.. See our last SB.   If you don't want to win it.. then Throw the ball when you should be running it. I think Matt has learned that lesson.. Or should I say,, I hope so.. cause I think we have a good shot to get back to one. But !!! Only if we run the ball ..... Control the ball .....to wear down the other team... by the end of the game.. we could have our way. Running the ball !! Thus , winning the game....    B)

Running the ball is overrated bro. :ninja:

/purple.

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Listen to binaural beats at 7.83 hz. Schumann resonance. REM happens between 7.7-8 hz, and you can artificially create that with binaural beats. Helps you lucid dream too

There are techniques you can get in to REM faster, beats is one way.  If I get 4 hrs of sleep, that’s a Good night for me. Lol. I always had Lucid dreams but Astral Projection taught me to go in to deep bliss and relaxation in 30 mins..

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

There are techniques you can get in to REM faster, beats is one way.  If I get 4 hrs of sleep, that’s a Good night for me. Lol. I always had Lucid dreams but Astral Projection taught me to go in to deep bliss and relaxation in 30 mins..

now your getting into my territory. Have you tried remote viewing?