Can we get a late party going tonite.....cheers to a Falcon win

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m kind of jacked up......going to need to vent/chat tonight about the game. I know I won’t sleep so let’s keep it here late tonight. Everybody invited....join in. I’ll be back later.....Go Falcons!!

I think so too, ATL. I like it when we are under everyone’s radar, hopefully the guys all take that personally and come out POed.

Watching "Seahawks Saturday" right now (we get Seattle stations in Vancouver). They just played a bunch of highlights from last year's game, then five minutes in quietly mentioned that schaub was play

This is one of those games the Falcons need to win, they got a brutal schedule. With this being an NFC team got to find a way, I'm gonna be watching the OL and and just hope the defense can stay healthy and mesh together. Wilson's escapability likely means somebody needs to shadow him,  not to mention Greg Olsen gives him another big target along with Lockett and Metcalf they will likely be able to throw the ball, and Carson can certainly pick up yards on the ground. 

7 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m kind of jacked up......going to need to vent/chat tonight about the game. I know I won’t sleep so let’s keep it here late tonight. Everybody invited....join in. I’ll be back later.....Go Falcons!!!:slick:

When I was a kid, I couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve..  Now I can't night before the first Falcon Game. :munch: 

8 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

When I was a kid, I couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve..  Now I can't night before the first Falcon Game. :munch: 

**** for me its usually the whole season, except last year in the first half of the it was like oh well. This season feels like the last hurrah for Quinn, and I don't have much faith that some new guy could come in and be winning right away. Will see how the season develops who knows he might get a pass with a 9-7 but 7-9 or less i think he is gone

28 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I used bud to sleep from the age of 12 until 6 to 8 months ago. (Im 38). Havent slept good since lol

You should be getting more REM sleep now unless you’re drinking before bed. Tho if you can’t fall asleep in the first place doesn’t matter how much better that quality of sleep woulda been lol. I still smoke before bed despite its effects on REM cycles, too in the habit 

1 minute ago, Dirtybird56 said:

You should be getting more REM sleep now unless you’re drinking before bed. Tho if you can’t fall asleep in the first place doesn’t matter how much better that quality of sleep woulda been lol. I still smoke before bed despite its effects on REM cycles, too in the habit 

Nope not drinking. And once I fall asleep I sleep good. It just takes hours to finally be able to fall asleep

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Watching "Seahawks Saturday" right now (we get Seattle stations in Vancouver). They just played a bunch of highlights from last year's game, then five minutes in quietly mentioned that schaub was playing that game because MR was injured 🤔

I’d be trying not to think of the ice man if I were them too

49 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

The other guy just said that he's the best qb the 'hawks will face all year, so he knows......

He likely remembers 2012 playoff game after the Seahawks stole the lead late, Ryan connected on 2 near perfect passes going 41 yards in 28 seconds getting Bryant into kicking distance for the last second win,LOL most Seahawks people do remember. 

and here was the Seattle Times headline going to the last playoff game

Falcons’ Matt Ryan has history of underperforming in playoffs:

Ryan's stats that game 26-37 338 yards 3 TD's no Int's 125.7 QBR Falcons win 36-20

1 hour ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Listen to binaural beats at 7.83 hz. Schumann resonance. REM happens between 7.7-8 hz, and you can artificially create that with binaural beats. Helps you lucid dream too