Can we get a late party going tonite.....cheers to a Falcon win

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m kind of jacked up......going to need to vent/chat tonight about the game. I know I won’t sleep so let’s keep it here late tonight. Everybody invited....join in. I’ll be back later.....Go Falcons!!

I think so too, ATL. I like it when we are under everyone’s radar, hopefully the guys all take that personally and come out POed.

Watching "Seahawks Saturday" right now (we get Seattle stations in Vancouver). They just played a bunch of highlights from last year's game, then five minutes in quietly mentioned that schaub was play

1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m kind of jacked up......going to need to vent/chat tonight about the game. I know I won’t sleep so let’s keep it here late tonight. Everybody invited....join in. I’ll be back later.....Go Falcons!!!:slick:

Sounds good to me man tomorrow can not get here quick enough 

Only thing is with all this excitement reality is going to set in that every game is goin to be a blowout or blown lead resulting in a close loss or win smh man it sucks being a falcon fan. Oh well heres to no heart attacks tomorrow! Might as well drink! We are gonna need it.

Edited by Sipifalcon
19 minutes ago, Zakelsta30 said:

Man. Does anybody around here remember the old “3 am club” on nights before game days. It was epic.

Man, the 3am club saved me many nights. Don't know why I can't sleep, but especially on nights before a game. Even when I was a kid, and now I still have problems sleeping. The difference is used to I'd stay up hit a WH for breakfast grab some beers and whatever to throw on the grill. Now I zonk out around 5ish LOL and sleep till 12 or so and then watch the game.

5 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Man, the 3am club saved me many nights. Don't know why I can't sleep, but especially on nights before a game. Even when I was a kid, and now I still have problems sleeping. The difference is used to I'd stay up hit a WH for breakfast grab some beers and whatever to throw on the grill. Now I zonk out around 5ish LOL and sleep till 12 or so and then watch the game.

Dude I have always been an incredible insomniac. I'm talking 4 or 5 days without sleep. There was a two week period where I slept 2 or 3 hours a couple of times and other than that I was up. Lost my mind and had to go to the emergency room. They gave me a shot of Geodon and I slept for 4 days. Had to stay intake for a week.

Anyway I found the cure for insomnia. Binaural beats. It puts me out in minutes every night without any kind of sleep meds

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Anyway I found the cure for insomnia. Binaural beats. It puts me out in minutes every night without any kind of sleep meds

So thats why I haven’t been able to sleep much lately. I haven’t had my binaural beats playing for about a week now. Might test it out tonight.

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Dude I have always been an incredible insomniac. I'm talking 4 or 5 days without sleep. There was a two week period where I slept 2 or 3 hours a couple of times and other than that I was up. Lost my mind and had to go to the emergency room. They gave me a shot of Geodon and I slept for 4 days. Had to stay intake for a week.

Yea it sucks I've always been this way, but now as I'm getting older I need my sleep bad. I have used some of the Binaural beats from youtube and they do help. Especially for the tinnitus from Meniere's gets bad sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Yea it sucks I've always been this way, but now as I'm getting older I need my sleep bad. I have used some of the Binaural beats from youtube and they do help. Especially for the tinnitus from Meniere's gets bad sometimes. 

A good indica and some binaural beats will have you some great sleep guaranteed. I hate that nature is so frowned upon in this society.  

46 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I’m thinking...we got something for Seattle. This team is flying under the radar. 6 VooDoo Rangers in

I think so too, ATL. I like it when we are under everyone’s radar, hopefully the guys all take that personally and come out POed.