Braves vs. Nationals

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wish we could get the universal DH implemented next year. Now that we have a taste of it, I don't wanna go back. And if we re-sign Ozuna it makes our lineup THAT much better

I think most people have this sentiment. I for one really want to see the universal DH stick.

22 minutes ago, jidady said:

I'll always be of the opinion with Folty that we gave him far too long a leash. He never had to earn his stripes and a spot in the rotation.

Erlin's never been anything more than filler because we don't have anything else.

God help us, Atlanta's best hope after Fried is that Hamels can hold off the inevitable and stay healthy for six weeks in the playoffs.

I still can’t believe how long Snit kept him in game 5 last year...

4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Bonds was such a great player even before the steroids. He should be in the hall regardless 

Agreed

Acuna on a 162 game pace of 153 BB’s this year.  Bonds never did that until he was 31.

1. Bonds 162 Game Career Avg: 121 R, 159 Hits, 41 HR, 104 RBI, 28 SB & 1.051 OPS
  2. Acuna 162 Game Career Avg: 127 R, 181 Hits, 43 HR, 101 RBI, 31 SB & .914 OPS
Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Tatis Jr, too....both great young players, but Acuna in the field and on the base pads make it a no brainer

I would take Acuña over both of them because of that. Acuña is a legit 40/40 threat every year. And I think he has some legit gold glove level fielding ability in RF