Braves vs. Nationals

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wish we could get the universal DH implemented next year. Now that we have a taste of it, I don't wanna go back. And if we re-sign Ozuna it makes our lineup THAT much better

I think most people have this sentiment. I for one really want to see the universal DH stick.

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Great news, Braves won and the Marlins beat the Phillies in game 1 and are currently beating them in game 2. If the current 4-1 Marlins score holds the Braves will be up 4 games.

I actually just noticed Miami would jump Philly. Not that it matters much but it would be a 3.5 game lead. Just with Miami in second place.

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Miami now holds the #5 seed. They would play San Diego in the first round. Who would of thought Miami would sit in 2nd place with 2 weeks left. Braves opponent right now would be the ....Cardinals. 

I'd be fine with  the Cardinals. Get a little payback for last year 

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Miami now holds the #5 seed. They would play San Diego in the first round. Who would of thought Miami would sit in 2nd place with 2 weeks left. Braves opponent right now would be the ....Cardinals. 

Please no. Let’s get an easier first round opponent 

9 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Is actually Philly. Apparently, regardless of record the 2nd place teams get seeds 4, 5 and 6. The 7 and 8 seeds are the best 3rd place teams. 

Yuck I don’t like that either, but at least it’s at home. Marlins or Giants please