Broncos game might be a little easier now

Per Adam Schefter
The leg injury that NFL Network said Von Miller suffered is an ankle injury, per source. There’s fear that it’s season ending, per sources. Miller was hurt near the end of practice, what one person called “a freak” injury. Team still evaluating MRI now.
1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

I want them at full strength. No excuses from them. 

The crazy thing is they are just getting Bradley Chubb back from a season ending injury from last year.

Now they've lost Miller this season. That dynamic pass rushing duo can't stay healthy on the field together.

16 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The crazy thing is they are just getting Bradley Chubb back from a season ending injury from last year.

Now they've lost Miller this season. That dynamic pass rushing duo can't stay healthy on the field together.

Ironically, they weren’t that good last year when they were actually together for their brief run of games. 

39 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I wanted to see that big yest of our o lines pass pro. Guess well have to wait. 

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

I would like if the Broncos had Miller active so their would be no qualifiers put upon our potential victory. 

This just never happens, except maybe here in the land of the self-loathing fan. Guys get hurt. It's a built-in part of the game. Sorry about their luck, but nobody ever brings this up after the fact. You think any Saints fan is out there saying "yeah we beat the Falcons last season but Julio Jones didn't play, so they weren't one hundred percent"? Absolutely not.

38 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

This just never happens, except maybe here in the land of the self-loathing fan. Guys get hurt. It's a built-in part of the game. Sorry about their luck, but nobody ever brings this up after the fact. You think any Saints fan is out there saying "yeah we beat the Falcons last season but Julio Jones didn't play, so they weren't one hundred percent"? Absolutely not.

Lol, most fans have no qualms about saying they can beat us even if we are 100% 😄. I just want the win, it's been proven excuses will be made for the other team no matter what if the Falcons win. Look no further than the 2019 win over Eagles.