1998 NFC Championship Game "Oh, God This Is Good"...John Madden.

25 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I guarantee you that John Madden would've had to be carried away in a body bag if Brett Farve and the Packers were the ones who lost that game instead of the Vikings to the Falcons.

Man do I miss Pat Summerall. His voice was more awesome to hear in Madden than Madden himself.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=480751875952780&_rdr

28 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I guarantee you that John Madden would've had to be carried away in a body bag if Brett Farve and the Packers were the ones who lost that game instead of the Vikings to the Falcons.

Man do I miss Pat Summerall. His voice was more awesome to hear in Madden than Madden himself.

Pretty sure he called that game four years later when we pimp slapped Farve in Lambeau in the wildcard game.

42 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

My bust talks to your bust when "They turn off the lights".

I have been to Canton  I dunno, but There is a "Feeling" there. Unlike I have ever felt.

Maybe because my first ever game I watched on TV was Bears at Lions 1957. I loved the.........Well you know.

:tiphat:

16 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I remember being 10 years old watching this game.  I had to go into my parents room to watch the 4th quarter by myself on mute...I’m pretty sure that’s why Anderson missed that field goal.

You’re welcome.

Me and my lil bro took off to Miami the next week. Drove from NC to Miami....long drive. We took $2500 each...stayed at a place called Richards’s Motel...bought lower level tickets for 1k$ ea from a salesman we met at the bar in the Marriott Downtown Hotel. Woke up SB morning only to hear about E Robinson going jail. Awesome experience and fun trip......we took a *** whipping headed back, stopped at the PGA Golf show in Orlando on Monday and made it home about midnight.  I’ll never forget it. Oh yeah saw Jerry Jones and JImmy Johnson at the hotel and saw Lynn Swann at Miam Gold a night or two before the SB. True story....just thought I’d share.

7 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Me and my lil bro took off to Miami the next week. Drove from NC to Miami....long drive. We took $2500 each...stayed at a place called Richards’s Motel...bought lower level tickets for 1k$ ea from a salesman we met at the bar in the Marriott Downtown Hotel. Woke up SB morning only to hear about E Robinson going jail. Awesome experience and fun trip......we took a *** whipping headed back, stopped at the PGA Golf show in Orlando on Monday and made it home about midnight.  I’ll never forget it. Oh yeah saw Jerry Jones and JImmy Johnson at the hotel and saw Lynn Swann at Miam Gold a night or two before the SB. True story....just thought I’d share.

A once in a life time my friend. Glad you did it.

I watched this game again about two months ago. Watched beginning to end because I wanted the payoff to be that much sweeter. It was good to give another fan base a sample of our home brew (losing in the most painful, heart wrenching way imaginable) and the tears of Vikings fans get me through the rough times.

With that being said, I'm glad they can say the same thing about the Stains.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

I watched this game again about two months ago. Watched beginning to end because I wanted the payoff to be that much sweeter. It was good to give another fan base a sample of our home brew (losing in the most painful, heart wrenching way imaginable) and the tears of Vikings fans get me through the rough times.

With that being said, It'm glad they can say the same thing about the Stains (twice).

We, as Falcon fans, have suffered more than what is normal through the years.

Knee shots on Bart...false penalties, fake calls in the end zone. Days past.

But alas, they do injure themselves with so many stupid pre-snap penalties.

We (I.) am getting to the point where I must look to past achievements to get ready for this season. 

7 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

We, as Falcon fans, have suffered more than what is normal through the years.

Knee shots on Bart...false penalties, fake calls in the end zone. Days past.

But alas, they do injure themselves with so many stupid pre-snap penalties.

We (I.) am getting to the point where I must look to past achievements to get ready for this season. 

This will be the first sign that the 2020 Falcons are serious or just going through the same motions.