• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All 36 Marlins fans are disgusted right now 

44 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I hope not.

Put him back in the pen and be done with it.

I would much rather see Folty or Wright get another shot at starting than Newk.

Yeah, Anthopolous did comment recently that Wright has looked a lot better at Gwinnett. Made some tweaks and reset things outside of the pressure. Wouldnt be shocked if they want to see how it translates. You still have Erlin available if he falls on his face again.

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Yeah, Anthopolous did comment recently that Wright has looked a lot better at Gwinnett. Made some tweaks and reset things outside of the pressure. Wouldnt be shocked if they want to see how it translates. You still have Erlin available if he falls on his face again.

I hope he works it out...... he seems like a good kid and the talent is clearly there.

Had this been a regular season ,I would hope that he could have made those tweaks on the roster and taken his lumps.

Also, Folty might still be building his arm back. I know when he first went down they shut him down for 2 or 3 weeks just to solely focus on getting his body built. I know he has been throwing off the mound but not sure where he's at today. I still think he's coming up this month. With all the issues they have to find out if a healthy Folty is going to be a quality option. You're one Hamels setback from going into October with Fried, Anderson and Milone/Tomlin.