Braves vs. Marlins

Monday, September 7, 2020 @ 12:10 PM ET

Ian Anderson (2-0) vs. Jose Urena

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 @ 7:10 PM ET

Robbie Erlin (0-0) vs. Sixto Sanchez (1-1)

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 @ 7:10 PM ET

Tommy Milone (0-0) vs. Pablo Lopez (3-3)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All 36 Marlins fans are disgusted right now 

3 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Davidson?

Maybe but I doubt it. In the press conference they asked if it would be a call up and Snitker immediately came back with "or someone already here". Didn't give me the impression they have a plan to promote someone else. It could very well be Erlin again. Team is just leaving it open.

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

He has? I haven't seen him tweet since May

He tweets replies to various news services about their biased coverage. If you set it to Tweet and Replies, you'll see the ones he hasn't had to delete. He's taken to arguing with fans who pick at his performances, too. It's a shame because I thought his MLB negotiation and Houston scandal replies were thoughtful.

27 minutes ago, jidady said:

He tweets replies to various news services about their biased coverage. If you set it to Tweet and Replies, you'll see the ones he hasn't had to delete. He's taken to arguing with fans who pick at his performances, too. It's a shame because I thought his MLB negotiation and Houston scandal replies were thoughtful.

Yeah, I heard about his Twitter on the DOB podcast. They mentioned he should delete Twitter because he really isn't a bad guy but comes off terribly on social media.

43 minutes ago, jidady said:

Can we leave politics out of this thread? Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

YouTube TV picked up Monday's game. You will only be able to watch via YouTube. Will not be available on any other network.

What a load of crap!! I hate this whole YouTube and Facebook broadcasts deal. You would think MLB would want to grow the sport not stunt it's growth by doing stupid stuff like this.

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you're not required to have a YouTube TV subscription to watch the MLB games they show exclusively like this. But it's still crappy cause it's a terrible broadcast presentation.

Whats the other methods to watch?   
Yttv had something called regional coverage, where they switched back and forth around the league. Luckily i got to see some of the Bravos. Acuna was in the process of stealing second. 

12 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Whats the other methods to watch?   
Yttv had something called regional coverage, where they switched back and forth around the league. Luckily i got to see some of the Bravos. Acuna was in the process of stealing second. 

The last time they covered a braves game they just had the full game on there. 

Man the way ESPN  shows favoritism  is beyond annoying.  They were just talking about the teams  with the best records in the NL. They said the dodgers have the best record  and the Padres are trending towards the 2nd best record. Didnt say a word about the Braves