8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Looks like a game to me. See where it says Lap 1 - Select OK. 

Gotta be. First there isn't anyplace other than racing tracks you could get up to and sustain 190 mph anywhere within hundreds of miles.

Second, he isn't crazy or dumb enough to publicly post something super stupid that would further endanger his already tenuous grip on a roster spot, right? :ninja:

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Gotta be. First there isn't anyplace other than racing tracks you could get up to and sustain 190 mph anywhere within hundreds of miles.

Second, he isn't crazy or dumb enough to publicly post something super stupid that would further endanger his already tenuous grip on a roster spot, right? :ninja:

Yeah bro. Gotta be. Can't see how Snot did 180 in ATL the week before our first game when he's been in camp for weeks. TATF already lost their collective minds though. On somebody that could easily be cut next week. TATF will always TATF. Trust me.

1 minute ago, Duff_Man said:

Yeah...no person should ever have an interest outside of their job.

Outside interests are healthy.  However, football is a short-lived career.  A wise player makes the most of his opportunities, while he can.  No one gets these prime years back.    

Senat has been a disappointment to his team and probably to himself.  If he is busy posting something like this, he is clearly not putting his full effort into his craft.  Hey, he can do what he wants, but he will need to live with the consequences of his actions.  I suspect that the time will come that he will look back on his life and regret not putting in his maximal effort.  

11 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Outside interests are healthy.  However, football is a short-lived career.  A wise player makes the most of his opportunities, while he can.  No one gets these prime years back.    

Senat has been a disappointment to his team and probably to himself.  If he is busy posting something like this, he is clearly not putting his full effort into his craft.  Hey, he can do what he wants, but he will need to live with the consequences of his actions.  I suspect that the time will come that he will look back on his life and regret not putting in his maximal effort.  

Holy ****. Seriously? No human can literally put every waking hour into one thing. The guy was drafted into the NFL. He is in the top 1% of his "craft". Anyone calling him a "disappointment" is an *******.

11 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Wrong. It is real...I follow him on if and he was sitting in the passenger side recording the gauges...@1am.dumb dumb!