What cut players from around the league would you be interested in bringing to Atlanta?

Haven't seen any I'd go to bat for yet.

However, I wouldn't say no to Clinton-Dix or Sanu. Both offer solid veteran depth but ideally wouldn't want to see either have to play much.

Also, it's always nice to have depth players who can contribute on special teams. Outside of the hands team for Sanu, I do not see either on lining up in special teams. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hehehe

They miss having a QB who can’t read defenses?

Rosen

Posted Images

A few guys worth a look...

C. Sean Pollard

LB. Vosean Joseph

OT. Trey Adams

DL. Lee Autry

CB. Michael Jackson

DE. Joe jackson

S. HaHa Clinton Fix

OT. Mitch Hyatt

DT. Albert Huggins

FB. Roosevelt Nix

QB. Josh Dobbs

CB. Prince Amukamara

S. Damrious Randall

QB. Josh Rosen

DT. Anthony Zettel

WR. Mohamed Sanu

WR. Deontay Burnett

DE. Joe Ostman

DE. Shareef Miller

DB. Sidney Jones

LB. D'Andre Walker

LB. Shaquem Griffin

S. Sean Davis

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Can someone people explain to me why people are suggesting the Falcons sign Josh Rosen?

I just think he's worst case scenario he is as good as what we have at back-up QB right now, and best case scenario is he blossoms into something if he gets a chance to play and we get compensation for him.  We ain't getting a bag of chew for Schaub, even if he throws for 460 and loses again.

Just now, FloweryStump said:

I just think he's worst case scenario he is as good as what we have at back-up QB right now, and best case scenario is he blossoms into something if he gets a chance to play and we get compensation for him.  We ain't getting a bag of chew for Schaub, even if he throws for 460 and loses again.

I was never really impressed with him at UCLA. Really can't judge him off his stints with the Cardinals and Dolphins. I realize he's got great raw tools to work with but I don't trust the offensive coaches the Falcons have to be the ones to get the production out of him. I think Schaub is a better option for 2020 than Rosen.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I was never really impressed with him at UCLA. Really can't judge him off his stints with the Cardinals and Dolphins. I realize he's got great raw tools to work with but I don't trust the offensive coaches the Falcons have to be the ones to get the production out of him. I think Schaub is a better option for 2020 than Rosen.

I hear you.  I think the argument for him is more of what he COULD be than what he is.

I'd bring Vosean Joseph onto our practice squad, remember really liking his potential coming out. Clinton-Dix as a bigger name who offers good competition at safety (I see this one having a decent chance of happening tbh). Myles Bryant at CB could be interesting, as could Datone Jones depending on if he clears waivers. I'd take Anthony Gordon over Kyle Lauletta on the practice squad.

As more obvious moves go? Yeah, Sanu could be nice if he'd be willing to come on as a WR4. That's a big "if" though.