Fan designed Falcons uniforms ... SO FIRE!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks complain ours look xfl, then post these samples up, oh my.

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that looks good? Especially the Washington uniforms. They look worse than the Pittsburgh Prison Break throw back uniforms. Not just bad but hideous. And we just got away f

Now picture Matt Ryan and Alex Mack and tell me you still like those uniforms 😂 

Posted Images

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that looks good? Especially the Washington uniforms. They look worse than the Pittsburgh Prison Break throw back uniforms. Not just bad but hideous. And we just got away from the clown shoulders on the Falcons unis. Why would we want to go back to that. Lol it’s too soon for that to be considered retro lol. 

5 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Does anybody SERIOUSLY think that looks good? Especially the Washington uniforms. They look worse than the Pittsburgh Prison Break throw back uniforms. Not just bad but hideous. And we just got away from the clown shoulders on the Falcons unis. Why would we want to go back to that. Lol it’s too soon for that to be considered retro lol. 

a simple I don't like that will do

18 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I dont like the design he did for us, but I like the Washington one.

That could be because I've been in the Air Force for 17 years and have a deep admiration and appreciation for the sacrifices of the Tuskegee Airmen.

Edited by Snafu
3 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

I prefer the current uniform over those. I am, however, the worst person to ask. I don't care about graphics in video games. I don't care what color the living room walls are or where we put the couch. I only care a little about if my shirt and pants clash because my wife and daughter get embarrassed...   The point is, I care a lot more about functional quality than form in most all things. It is just the way I tick. If the team wins, the uniform is fine...really.