2020 Falcons Cut tracker

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah crap, and all this time I thought we signed Dante Fowler.

Time to play everyone's favorite game: "Who? That guy was on our roster?"

Future video of Cowboys locker room after ET signs....  

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Yep and we let E Griffin slide to the Cowboys and prolly Clowney to the Saints while we spend 13.5m trying to develop Beasley...oh wait that was last yr. This year DQ TD push all the chips in on Takk, Means and LOL Harris while MR and JJ age out. If we suck at sacking the QB this year somebody should lose their job. 

11 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

He better produce or sayonara for TD and DQ. Plus he only had one good year. I still think we need to add another pass rusher....I feel good about Takk(off season motivation) and Fowler(coming into his own) but after that Means and Harris lol. Cominsky could be a force but still another unproven necessity. It’s just hard to trust DQ after the Beasley bungle. I don’t know much but I do know our pass rush has sucked for years and years and there’s no excuse for it. I hope with all my heart Fowler is what we need him to be. The pass rush or lack of could be the difference of the ultimate goal. Just my two cents worth 

8 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

you got cut too. They did not even call me.  they disabled my Ipad and my gate key.  The front gate guard said.  You are not allowed anymore.  

Yeah bro I drove up to the Branch yesterday and asked for a meeting with Dimi and Blank. Guards weren't trying to hear it. I told em I've been on TATF since 2001. They laughed under their masks and sent me on my way. It hurt.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yeah bro I drove up to the Branch yesterday and asked for a meeting with Dimi and Blank. Guards weren't trying to hear it. I told em I've been on TATF since 2001. They laughed under their masks and sent me on my way. It hurt.

You know **** well that they didn't laugh till you gave them your username 😁

A point that was brought up on local radio up here in Richmond (was Washington related but still applies) some people the team wants to keep might get cut. Because of the lack of preseason teams don’t have new tape on players. So with the IR rules this year you could have someone make the 53 then put them on IR before bringing back a cut that the team wants to keep. It could allow the team to strategically build depth.