Any of you guys thinking of not watching football this season?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some get to avoid it and some have to live it.  Be happy you are able to avoid it.  Some people aren’t allowed that privilege 

You guys sound like a bunch of snowflakes. I hope you can find a safe space where the athletes won't make your tummies hurt.

So much victimhood. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sponge said:

I made that blanketed statement last week and got preached to about white militia. So prepare yourself. 

Not worried about it, I know intelligent conversation on this subject is dead.  it's a shame, when all is said and done "white liberals and SJWs" will go down in history for hurting more black people than any group of Evil racists ever has.

In the vein of Malcom's sentiment - White liberals will shake the pillars of the world and spit in gods face while cloaked in a sea of other white liberals.. They will do it in the name of saving Black america. When the movement is defeated or peters out, the white liberal will disappear into the white Forrest that is American, leaving black america to face the repercussions for violence that wasn't even theirs. 

As a White man, my frustrations with my Black Brothers in this discussion is one of logic, my frustration with the Blue/pink-hairs is of treason to both country and the damage they are doing to my Black Brothers.

53 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Not worried about it, I know intelligent conversation on this subject is dead.  it's a shame, when all is said and done "white liberals and SJWs" will go down in history for hurting more black people than any group of Evil racists ever has.

In the vein of Malcom's sentiment - White liberals will shake the pillars of the world and spit in gods face while cloaked in a sea of other white liberals.. They will do it in the name of saving Black america. When the movement is defeated or peters out, the white liberal will disappear into the white Forrest that is American, leaving black america to face the repercussions for violence that wasn't even theirs. 

As a White man, my frustrations with my Black Brothers in this discussion is one of logic, my frustration with the Blue/pink-hairs is of treason to both country and the damage they are doing to my Black Brothers.

Dafuq--meme-6258.jpg

9 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

My frustrations is people thinking the black community needs a white savior or feeding into this propaganda that somehow the black community is any worse off than any other ethnic community in the U.S. or that some random joe or Jane can harm the black community. I tell them to spare the non-sensical skewed jutted stats. Both sides are patronizing and condescending to the black community. 

30 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

My frustrations is people thinking the black community needs a white savior or feeding into this propaganda that somehow the black community is any worse off than any other ethnic community in the U.S. or that some random joe or Jane can harm the black community. I tell them to spare the non-sensical skewed jutted stats. Both sides are patronizing and condescending to the black community. 

Just curious?  Do you believe the CIA targeted the black community in trafficking concaine into the US?  There are many ramifications that came from the media’s portrayal of this.  Do you believe that things like redlining have more greatly impacted the black communities opportunities to obtain wealth through property ownership like the vast majority of Americans did?

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Just curious?  Do you believe the CIA targeted the black community in trafficking concaine into the US?  There are many ramifications that came from the media’s portrayal of this.  Do you believe that things like redlining have more greatly impacted the black communities opportunities to obtain wealth through property ownership like the vast majority of Americans did?

I don’t know anything about the CIA thing, but I do have empirical evidence about the concept of redlining and how it has adversely affected certain communities.

11 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I don’t know anything about the CIA thing, but I do have empirical evidence about the concept of redlining and how it has adversely affected certain communities.

Iran Contra scandal 

then war on drugs ... I and quite a few others despite Reagan.

so if there is some concerted effort to make certain communities suffer, how can we not say they aren’t at even a slight starting disadvantage 

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

Iran Contra scandal 

then war on drugs ... I and quite a few others despite Reagan.

so if there is some concerted effort to make certain communities suffer, how can we not say they aren’t at even a slight starting disadvantage 

The average Joe or Jane have no influence or power to affect or disparage entire communities. Some think we care whether or not they are racist or bigoted. We don’t care about joe or Jane US citizen.

You are talking about the power structure, which can use policy to achieve inequity and inequality. 

Furthermore, I always say that things are hardly as bad as they seem. You’d think the black community was burning in flames. 

But I won‘t watch the next season of Star Trek Discovery because it was already bad and full of political BS and now they now push another woke character down people throats that will probably add absolutely nothing to the content itself. They are completely missing the point of Star Trek „Escapism“. You can still address social issues but you do it by constructing intelligent stories not by downright pushing it into the throats of your audience.

Edited by Herr Beast
21 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I just hate when white people on both sides of the political aisle in the U.S. use the black community as a prop. Then, they point fingers at each other over the black community and act like we need some white savior to come save the day. Some black folks eat this up.

Oh now this we agree ok quite a bit.  Dems will trot out to churches and say stupid ish and then bring up people to show how bad the other side is, but do nothing to solve it. Republicans will do everything they can to make it harder for black people to vote hiding behind color blind policies knowing good and well who it impacts.  Then trot out a Hershal Walker to make them feel better or guiltless about it 

22 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I just hate when white people on both sides of the political aisle in the U.S. use the black community as a prop. Then, they point fingers at each other over the black community and act like we need some white savior to come save the day. Some black folks eat this up.

You're gonna hate ABF then. The virtue signaling is absolutely nauseating.

2 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

We’ve also seen black people do it too, arguably more than whites. 

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

^^^this man should be a restaurant food critic

I don't even like mustard.....or Salmon

Like I always say....I am the pickiest fat guy that you will ever meet.

I just know when I have made things like that ( salmon, crab etc) for other people they typically  enjoy those more with whole grain.