Ryan To Ridley: โ€œ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง ๐€ ๐…***** ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People underestimate Matt Ryan onย many levels but especially his toughness, leadership and competitiveness. He will be missed and appreciated more than most people expect after he retires.ย 

Camp Notes: ย 

That's my quarterback ย 

10 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

Seems pretty fair for now. Hopefully they show out and prove them wrong.

Iโ€™m fine theyโ€™re being overlooked by silly PFF, but How exactly is that โ€œfairโ€? D was 20th last year in DVOA and upgraded at DE/DT (Davidson), edge (Fowler > Beasley) and most importantly, coaching staff (full year Morris as DC + Whitt Jr)????

18 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Iโ€™m fine theyโ€™re being overlooked by silly PFF, but How exactly is that fair? D was 20th last year in DVOA and upgraded at DE/DT (Davidson), edge (Fowler > Beasley) and most importantly, coaching staff (full year Morris as DC + Whitt Jr)????

Counterpoint: Rankings are, and always have been, extremely dumb and arbitrary and not even worth discussing :)ย 

• FalconsIn2012 changed the title to Ryan To Ridley: โ€œ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง ๐€ ๐…***** ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ."
4 hours ago, slider said:

Pardon my lack of exact memory on these things but I think it was in 2012 during one game when the offense had the ball on the opponents 2 yard line and the defense started shifting and calling out the gap they read the play to be going in and Matt, while under center stopped his signal calls and got a big grin on his face and said, " You can't stop this! ". They couldn't. That was as sweet as it gets for Falcon fans right there. Talk that gets backed up.

ย 

ย 

Animated GIF

6 hours ago, Vandy said:

Iโ€™m fine theyโ€™re being overlooked by silly PFF, but How exactly is that โ€œfairโ€? D was 20th last year in DVOA and upgraded at DE/DT (Davidson), edge (Fowler > Beasley) and most importantly, coaching staff (full year Morris as DC + Whitt Jr)????

I am not disagreeing that I think they will be better. I thought they should be ranked higher but I am not going to get upset by what PFF ranks them. Now they got to go out there and prove they are better.

Ryan was Dimi's best pick by far. Nothing even close. Could have been a Blank pick though.ย 

Been watching the Falcons since 1966. Fan since 1970. My personal Falconย QB favs were:

1. Ice
  2. Vick
  3. Bart
  4. Miller

None of em are on Ice Ryan'sย level. If we can get him a Lombardi there will be no contest. Trust me.

17 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Man I really feel Ryan will be a CEO if heโ€™s ever bored after football. Dude knows exactly how to lead. Leadership 101 stuff. Either you have it or you donโ€™t.ย 

I've said many times if Ryan wants to run for governor after his football days are over he'll be a shoo-in.