September 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys probably already know this, but if not here is some encouraging info regarding Foreman   “He says he has the best relationship with that Georgia coaching staff," Biggins added. "One

I'm not gonna lie....i saw how dead the board was and figured I'd have to do something lol naw but I was tinkering with a gif and then it didn't do right then it wouldn't let me delete the post. I fee

Wr meeks is a dawg!!

The Georgia Bulldogs picked up their second verbal commit of the 2023 class on Wednesday when four-star tight end Pearce Spurlin picked the Bulldogs over Tennessee, Florida State, and others. Spurlin just recently moved the Florida gulf coast to play at South Walton High School, he was playing in the metro Atlanta area for the Walton Raiders. Starting off his sophomore season, Spurlin knew in his heart it was always going to be Georgia and did not want to wait any longer to make his decision public.

4 hours ago, sdogg said:

The Georgia Bulldogs picked up their second verbal commit of the 2023 class on Wednesday when four-star tight end Pearce Spurlin picked the Bulldogs over Tennessee, Florida State, and others. Spurlin just recently moved the Florida gulf coast to play at South Walton High School, he was playing in the metro Atlanta area for the Walton Raiders. Starting off his sophomore season, Spurlin knew in his heart it was always going to be Georgia and did not want to wait any longer to make his decision public.

He comes from a family of diehard Dawg fans.  Great people.