September 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys probably already know this, but if not here is some encouraging info regarding Foreman   “He says he has the best relationship with that Georgia coaching staff," Biggins added. "One

I'm not gonna lie....i saw how dead the board was and figured I'd have to do something lol naw but I was tinkering with a gif and then it didn't do right then it wouldn't let me delete the post. I fee

Wr meeks is a dawg!!

Has anyone heard anything on Brian Thomas, Jr., Sage Ryan, Deion Colzie, Jeremiah Williams, or Shemar Turner? 247 has them all marked as at least “warm” toward Georgia except Sage. I spoke to Sage on Instagram, and he said they weren’t recruiting him as hard as they used to. I noted they are preparing for a hectic, thrown together season right now though.

1 hour ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:
Has anyone heard anything on Brian Thomas, Jr., Sage Ryan, Deion Colzie, Jeremiah Williams, or Shemar Turner? 247 has them all marked as at least “warm” toward Georgia except Sage. I spoke to Sage on Instagram, and he said they weren’t recruiting him as hard as they used to. I noted they are preparing for a hectic, thrown together season right now though.

Thomas and Ryan will be LSU imo.  Not sure on Colzie but not us.  Williams Is Turds or The Barn.  Not sure on Shemar Turner but think he stays in Texas.  Just my .02

3 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

Brock was great last night and so was gunner.  Both guys are going to have some great battles in the sec in their future. 

Can’t wait to see Brock in Athens with some talent around him.  Stockton listed as 6’1” 220.  More like 5’11” 220.  Dude is good though and can make plays with his legs in HS but not sure if he will be able to do it in college 

31 minutes ago, Carter said:

I'm not bitter at all watching Bresee and Murphy make plays all game long for Clemson. Not bitter at all! 

I’m not so pissed about Bresee.  His gf goes to Clemscum and he’s from Maryland. Murphy’s from Georgia and his Mom is a freaking UGA grad!

1 hour ago, ajf611 said:

UGA walk-ons look for a path to help football team https://www.dawgnation.com/football/uga-walk-ons-look-for-a-path-to-help-football-team#.X16C3CwZFbw.twitter

please read before any comments on #83

Thanks for posting. It looks like he has the character to succeed both on and off the field. You have to root for guys like this.