Braves @ Red Sox

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I can definitely imagine the Braves not beating the Red Sox in the season series since 2004. For a long time the Braves couldn't beat hardly any AL team

Yep. Not surprising to me. Always funny to me how the clear obvious isn't so obvious to Chip Caray.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what’s funny...I have seen everyone involved in this argument act like an overemotional a.s.s at one time or another over the years, and I have seen them all have quality posts and be pretty

Lost in all this nonsense is that Ozuna and Duvall homered three times in the same game on consecutive days.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

I hope we do. He'd be a real good 4th OF. We could bring back Ozuna and have Pache replace Ender. Waters will likely start the year at AAA. Room for 1 more year of Kakes.

If we keep the DH, it’s Acuña, Pache and Markakis with Ozuna as the DH. I hope we keep the DH

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Austin Riley on August 16th was hitting .150/.200/.317 (.517). After his 2 hits tonight Riley is now at .245/.292/.480 (.772).

Over his last 7 games he is hitting .417/.440/.833........................Holy Cow!

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Well, he did get fired as TBS's #1 play by play guy for passing along bad info. I know why the Braves stick with him but I wish we would give Ben Ingram the job on TV.

I think the worst info he ever tried to pass off was a couple years back during a spring training game he thought Jacoby Jones of the Tigers was the same Jacoby Jones that played in the NFL with the Ravens.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I think the worst info he ever tried to pass off was a couple years back during a spring training game he thought Jacoby Jones of the Tigers was the same Jacoby Jones that played in the NFL with the Ravens.

I remember that. He completely embarrassed himself with that one.

For anyone who missed it. Here's Chip highlighting a story of the wrong guy converting to baseball

https://amp.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/61wmp0/braves_announcers_confuse_tigers_jacoby_jones/