Braves @ Red Sox

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Always a battle lol. You don’t even read your own words. You’re always picking a fight. Been there. Know it. You should be getting too old for this now. Eventually. My goodness..,how long? War of words. What a joke, yet dangerous too. Talking about a game that doesn’t even deserve our respect, but hey...another topic. 

Geez what number are you on? Lol

to elaborate, why try to mediate with someone who has a predetermined idea in their head based on someone else? That’s would be fighting a lost battle. (Play on words, not an actual battle)

Edited by TheTrue7
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what’s funny...I have seen everyone involved in this argument act like an overemotional a.s.s at one time or another over the years, and I have seen them all have quality posts and be pretty

Lost in all this nonsense is that Ozuna and Duvall homered three times in the same game on consecutive days.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

You know NOTHING about me. So, to try to speak the truth about something you know nothing about is short sighted to say the least. Lots of unsubstantiated opinions based off dialogue on a message board. If that’s how you judge people, turn in your gavel.

That’s right. Totally agree. Thousand percent and guess what you know NOTHING about @Malachoreeither. Right? Own your words. The only thing that matters is the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

That’s right. Totally agree. Thousand percent and guess what you know NOTHING about @Malachoreeither. Right? Own your words. The only thing that matters is the truth. 

But it’s okay for you? To pass your obvious judgement on people. Call them liars.. bad people.. glass houses man..

is this a do as I say not as I do situation? Did I provoke you? Or was it the opposite?

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

But it’s okay for you? To pass your obvious judgement on people. Call them liars.. bad people.. glass houses man..

is this a do as I say not as I do situation? Did I provoke you? Or was it the opposite?

You have brought this for years.  A spade is a spade. Do you know that about ourselves? Years. Think about that. Wasted time me.  Not the fandom, but the hate. Not good for any of us. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

You have brought this for years.  A spade is a spade. Do you know that about ourselves? Years. Think about that. Wasted time me.  Not the fandom, but the hate. Not good for any of us. 

You’re seriously overstating what you feel is hate. I would love for you to go back and count how many times I told your boy that I hated him. Then compare that to how many times he said he hated me. 

come back and tell me where the majority of hate is coming from.

thats truth. 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

You’re seriously overstating what you feel is hate. I would love for you to go back and count how many times I told your boy that I hated him. Then compare that to how many times he said he hated me. 

come back and tell me where the majority of hate is coming from.

thats truth. 

If that’s how you feel, then you really need a psychologist. Chasing around a message board player? Like @Malachoreit’s not the worlds responsibility to make you ok.  We don’t owe you that. You’re angry and mean. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

If that’s how you feel, then you really need a psychologist. Chasing around a message board player? Like @Malachoreit’s not the worlds responsibility to make you ok.  We don’t owe you that. You’re angry and mean. 

That’s what I figured. Never answer tough questions. Deflect deflect deflect 

insult

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

That’s what I figured. Never answer tough questions. Deflect deflect deflect 

insult

Really? So made up. You bring trouble and arguments to specific individuals like it’s a game to you. So made up. Dude the fact that I even share this with you is a gift you’ll never see. You’re an antagonist.  Nothing more. Which is sad because I know you’re a smart guy. You’re made up. You need a good war to show you the truth. Like you’re waiting for it. 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Really? So made up. You bring trouble and arguments to specific individuals like it’s a game to you. So made up. Dude the fact that I even share this with you is a gift you’ll never see. You’re an antagonist.  Nothing more. Which is sad because I know you’re a smart guy. You’re made up. You need a good war to show you the truth. Like you’re waiting for it. 

made up? You have yet to answer one question asked. Now you say it’s a gift? And I’m on a high horse? glass houses. 
continue to hurl insults this way. Doesn’t matter. It doesn’t make you any less of the antagonist you claim I am. Actually.. makes you more of one. 

Edited by TheTrue7
1 minute ago, jidady said:

Lost in all this nonsense is that Ozuna and Duvall homered three times in the same game on consecutive days.

Not just that. But Ozuna and Duvall are the first ever NL players to ever hit 3 homeruns at Fenway in the nearly 25 years that interleague play has been around.

5 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

made up? You have yet to answer one question asked. Now you say it’s a gift? And I’m on a high horse? glass houses. 
continue to hurl insults this way. Doesn’t matter. It doesn’t make you any less of the antagonist you claim I am. Actually.. makes you more of one. 

Still lying about the hate you bring to fans personally. Constantly. I guess your boy @Malachoreis off the books for you guys. You know... the club... hate wise. Ban hammer coming from the “regulars”. 

4 minutes ago, jidady said:

Don’t like my stuff if you don’t agree. Yeah it’s nonsense. Some family still have a voice until the Marxist crush it. By the way. Agreed....we were even really talking about these guys and here we are praising them. Good deal. AA hate yesterday...how’s Boston? Crickets. Braves in this fake made up season to win it. 

You know what’s funny...I have seen everyone involved in this argument act like an overemotional a.s.s at one time or another over the years, and I have seen them all have quality posts and be pretty cool. Guys, it’s not worth all the arguing. Let’s just enjoy what our team is doing right now. It has flaws and yeah, it would have been nice to upgrade at deadline but our issues will force us to go back to some of those we have discarded and see if they can pull it together. At least give them the chance to turn it around. We have a really strong line up with a couple of flaw points(time to say goodbye to Ender/bench him) and despite that our offense is going really well. We need better production from starters but Fried and Anderson are really promising. Hamels comes back and Milone pitches like he has all year for Baltimore and we might have something. Our bullpen is just so very good right now and we are playing excellent defense. In a crapshoot series, we have just as much chance to win as anyone else, especially with our clutchness. 

but more than anything else, we are getting to watch our Braves play and compete, which is a huge difference from 6 months ago. So let’s put down the angst and enjoy the fact we get to have arguments about our team and what they are doing. It could be so much worse. 

edit: TLDR- Kumbiya, MF.ers!!!

15 minutes ago, Des-pool said:

You know what’s funny...I have seen everyone involved in this argument act like an overemotional a.s.s at one time or another over the years, and I have seen them all have quality posts and be pretty cool. Guys, it’s not worth all the arguing. Let’s just enjoy what our team is doing right now. It has flaws and yeah, it would have been nice to upgrade at deadline but our issues will force us to go back to some of those we have discarded and see if they can pull it together. At least give them the chance to turn it around. We have a really strong line up with a couple of flaw points(time to say goodbye to Ender/bench him) and despite that our offense is going really well. We need better production from starters but Fried and Anderson are really promising. Hamels comes back and Milone pitches like he has all year for Baltimore and we might have something. Our bullpen is just so very good right now and we are playing excellent defense. In a crapshoot series, we have just as much chance to win as anyone else, especially with our clutchness. 

but more than anything else, we are getting to watch our Braves play and compete, which is a huge difference from 6 months ago. So let’s put down the angst and enjoy the fact we get to have arguments about our team and what they are doing. It could be so much worse. 

Great spot on post.