• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe...maybe not. Seems like there is something wrong with the organization 

Take the money you would have used on Fournette and spend it on pass rush, linebacker or safety/corner

I don’t like his personality, but when did 1,150 yards rushing and 76 receptions become not good

3 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Fournette is not good.  He's been a headache without production, which is just not worth having on the roster.

He'll go down as one of the worst draft picks of all time.  The Jags passed on McCaffrey, Cook, Mahommes, Watson, among others.   

I don’t like his personality, but when did 1,150 yards rushing and 76 receptions become not good

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Well, the Jags gave him a huge workload.  His average yards were pretty bad.  Any NFL RB that gets as many touches as Fournette did would have the same stat line. 

I am a Jags fan too so I've watched him.  There were only a handful of times when he really showed flashes -- not nearly enough to justify the unending locker room problems.  He rarely creates anything on his own and for a big guy is not really even effective in short yardage.

1 minute ago, DogIsYourName said:

Well, the Jags gave him a huge workload.  His average yards were pretty bad.  Any NFL RB that gets as many touches as Fournette did would have the same stat line. 

I am a Jags fan too so I've watched him.  There were only a handful of times when he really showed flashes -- not nearly enough to justify the unending locker room problems.  He rarely creates anything on his own and for a big guy is not really even effective in short yardage.

Last year he only had 17.5 rushes per game

I know what you’re saying based on his first two seasons, but he was quite good last year

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

Fournette is not good.  He's been a headache without production, which is just not worth having on the roster.

He'll go down as one of the worst draft picks of all time.  The Jags passed on McCaffrey, Cook, Mahommes, Watson, among others.   

Hindsight is always 20/20