Will watching NFL games make you feel at least a little better about this terrible year

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Not really. There are much more serious problems than covid and lack of sports i.m.o. It will be a welcome distraction though for sure.

I'm talking about the year as a whole.  From the pandemic to the police brutality matters, all the political stuff, etc... we have been waiting for the season to come around so now that it's around the corner, Will it give you an "escape" from it all on Sundays?

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

It all depends on how political the NFL gets.  Right now, we just have uniform alterations, and for some, that's going to be too much politics.

IMHO, we're being inundated with people's opinions at this point, and I really don't care much for the opinions of a bunch of actors and athletes.  If they want to tweet and do interviews after the game, for an audience that's interested in what they have to say, that's fine by me.  Don't mess with the product on the field that I pay for.

If the NFL manages to keep the politics to a minimum, then hopefully it will be a nice escape from, "2020."  If politics takes center stage, or is featured heavily, I won't be watching for long.