NFL Yearbook, 2019 season

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Why on Earth would you post this for me to see...  I’ve been trying my best not to get too excited about Atlanta Falcons Football...  Now you went and post this and now I want that Adam Sandler remote so I can fast forward through two stupid weeks of home-schooling 3 girls, straight to week 1...   lol

In all seriousness tho...  I am super geeked to see what we can put together this year. We have a tough starting schedule with like 4/5 against ESPN top 10 teams, but I’m of the “gotta beat the best to be the best” variety!  RM should great promise as DC and the word is that coach Joe Whitt Jr has the DBs attacking the football...  I can’t wait!!!  Improved pass rush—>🤞🏼  + Opportunistic secondary + Possible top 5 O...   Call me “cautiously optimistic!”   

#DoItFortheA

#ATL

#Brotherhood

@KillaDrtyBrd401

You are right I haven't been this optimistic since the beginning of the 2016 season, but this year it's very different optimistic feeling like'98 mix with '16.

Like I live in Texas and in out here strutting my stuff big time.

This defense is about to go on a hunt.

The offense is gonna do the shooting.

Rise up

24 minutes ago, KillaDrtyBrd401 said:

Why on Earth would you post this for me to see...  I’ve been trying my best not to get too excited about Atlanta Falcons Football...  Now you went and post this and now I want that Adam Sandler remote so I can fast forward through two stupid weeks of home-schooling 3 girls, straight to week 1...   lol

In all seriousness tho...  I am super geeked to see what we can put together this year. We have a tough starting schedule with like 4/5 against ESPN top 10 teams, but I’m of the “gotta beat the best to be the best” variety!  RM should great promise as DC and the word is that coach Joe Whitt Jr has the DBs attacking the football...  I can’t wait!!!  Improved pass rush—>🤞🏼  + Opportunistic secondary + Possible top 5 O...   Call me “cautiously optimistic!”   

#DoItFortheA

#ATL

#Brotherhood

Haha I know...this got me excited too. But I'm staying cautious. 

19 hours ago, KillaDrtyBrd401 said:

#DoItFortheA

#ATL

#Brotherhood

Three daughters?

Thank you for your service.