• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what..  DEFUND UMPIRES 

ur mom

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

You risk damaging them if theyre not ready. You could harm them mentally if they come up and get overwhelmed. The Braves made it clear they don't think Pache is offensively ready. 

If there was a season that should give these guys a sense of security if getting overwhelmed, it’s this one. Let’s be honest, the championship of this season is gonna have an asterisk. 

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

If there was a season that should give these guys a sense of security if getting overwhelmed, it’s this one. Let’s be honest, the championship of this season is gonna have an asterisk. 

Maybe but in 1981 they only played around 100 games due to a strike. They also restructured things like the postseason as a result. Never hear anyone questioning the Dodgers WS title.

Just now, Unknøwn said:

Maybe but in 1981 they only played around 100 games due to a strike. They also restructured things like the postseason as a result. Never hear anyone questioning the Dodgers WS title.

It would be Atlanta sports luck to win in a year like this and I'm sure it'd get questioned but I dont care. Just win baby

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

1981 they split the season into two halves since the strike took place in the middle of the season. The playoff format that year was the basis that the divisional series format was based on in 1994 when divisional realignment took place.

7 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

But the chances are significantly less if theyre ready for the next level. 

But it isn't easy to make that call. Ask Kyle Wright and Bryce Wilson. Sometimes you just gotta take a shot and see what you have

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

1981 they split the season into two halves since the strike took place in the middle of the season. The playoff format that year was the basis that the divisional series format was based on in 1994 when divisional realignment took place.

And this current 8 team per league format could very well become the next evolution if it goes well. MLB has been wanting to expand the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

100>>60

Don’t hear many talking about the Dodgers 82 championship either, so those kids don’t need to fret..

😁

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

But it isn't easy to make that call. Ask Kyle Wright and Bryce Wilson. Sometimes you just gotta take a shot and see what you have

I'm all for Davidson and Pache being up. Not Waters though, you don't really have anywhere to put him on the 40 man. In a year like this where the revenue is basically nothing they aren't removing Ender. Plus Markakis is playing too well to take him out of the lineup. 

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

I'm all for Davidson and Pache being up. Not Waters though, you don't really have anywhere to put him on the 40 man. In a year like this where the revenue is basically nothing they aren't removing Ender. Plus Markakis is playing too well to take him out of the lineup. 

I like Markakis but if we could bring up Pache, Waters, and Davidson and then trade Markakis for an above average SP id be all for it

Just now, LouDog said:

I like Markakis but if we could bring up Pache, Waters, and Davidson and then trade Markakis for an above average SP id be all for it

Nobody is taking Markakis as a trade for a SP. You would literally have him for 1 month.