Kazee On Falcons Pass Rush: “It’s Just Amazing.”

Ask a safety about the pass rush: "It's Great." Fan speak: OL bites!

Ask a RB about the run blocking: "It's Great!" Fan speak: Front seven not as good as we thought!

We are all fans. I know most of the comments are light-hearted and in good fun. That said, fan logic would be an interesting physiological study. Brings me back to the good 'ole days of "Caro-logic." 

7 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

This is a good way to see if you look at the glass as half full or half empty...

Good Pass Rush or Bad O Line?

Good defense or Bad Offense?

The same discussion in each training camp. Unfortunately we cant compare ourself to other teams yet.

Yep; exact same as years past. Usually the first few games reveal the truth which has sadly been mediocrity. I hope for the best but until you show me something different I expect an 8-8 or 7-9 caliber football team. 

7 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

That means the oline is trash again 

You could be right but I doubt the OL is a big problem.  We have only one position that is up for grabs.  We are solid at 4 positions.  If there is 1 weak spot, then a TE or FB can be utilized to deal with a pass rush. 

It is possible that with additions to the DL and LB, we are stronger on D. 

13 hours ago, falcndave said:

Ask a RB about the run blocking: "It's Great!" Fan speak: Front seven not as good as we thought!

We are all fans. I know most of the comments are light-hearted and in good fun. That said, fan logic would be an interesting physiological study. Brings me back to the good 'ole days of "Caro-logic." 

I agree.  Er, ...Wait. What? :lol::tiphat:

On 8/27/2020 at 9:41 AM, falcndave said:

Great post