LOL!! “What more can I say...

I disagree on the go route. I think it was good coverage, but he's nitpicking on what could be great coverage. Terrell never panicked with Julio running a 9 untouched, which doesn't happen often. Yes, he turns early, but that's because he was in phase. Go back to the Eagles game and you see Darby get an easy INT because he was locating the ball while Julio was still sprinting the go route. Terrell was in the spot where the only place the ball could go is over his head like it did. Yes, he could wait, but for a rookie against Julio, this is a 7/10 type of rep for me. 

2 hours ago, vel said:

I disagree on the go route. I think it was good coverage, but he's nitpicking on what could be great coverage. Terrell never panicked with Julio running a 9 untouched, which doesn't happen often. Yes, he turns early, but that's because he was in phase. Go back to the Eagles game and you see Darby get an easy INT because he was locating the ball while Julio was still sprinting the go route. Terrell was in the spot where the only place the ball could go is over his head like it did. Yes, he could wait, but for a rookie against Julio, this is a 7/10 type of rep for me. 

I think the nitpicking is on the right track up to a point,but even he concluded that particular rep was good at the end of the video.

It really boils down to the details. I don’t know what the coach would want to teach in this situation but it’s a difficult rep anyway given the outside release and relying on recovery speed. Julio isn’t quite as fast these days and wins on technique and route running as a whole package. The fact AJ is even there is a good sign.

The comment on underthrown or overthrown was great, too. Some of the discrediting commenters were saying it was an underthrow on his INT covering Ridley. No, it was a great play. Defenders often are making a play on a mistake or subpar execution than they are straight imposing their own will when it comes to INTs.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I think the nitpicking is on the right track up to a point,but even he concluded that particular rep was good at the end of the video.

It really boils down to the details. I don’t know what the coach would want to teach in this situation but it’s a difficult rep anyway given the outside release and relying on recovery speed. Julio isn’t quite as fast these days and wins on technique and route running as a whole package. The fact AJ is even there is a good sign.

The comment on underthrown or overthrown was great, too. Some of the discrediting commenters were saying it was an underthrow on his INT covering Ridley. No, it was a great play. Defenders often are making a play on a mistake or subpar execution than they are straight imposing their own will when it comes to INTs.

It was on the right track but to open with he didn't like the rep is off base. It was a very good rep for a rookie CB against the best WR in the game. It was textbook. He rarely panics and to see this apply to facing Julio is what you want to see. 

Only idiots complained about the pass AJ picked off. I didn't even bother entertaining it lol