On 8/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Back then people could laugh. These days people just complain and get defensive for no reason when people joke around. Need those days and those members back full time. 

It's crazy how uptight some of these people are.  If people aren't here as a diversion from the seriousness of everyday life, why bother?

On 8/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

My enthusiasm for this board died when Slappy died, RIP my dude

howe that thread was one of the greats with the “look how fast kris jenkins is” carolina mockery thread. 

Agreed, that Kris Jenkins thread was an instant classic.  

On 8/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

My enthusiasm for this board died when Slappy died, RIP my dude

howe that thread was one of the greats with the “look how fast kris jenkins is” carolina mockery thread. 

Hive Sop Dap and the Jenkins thread were definitely on TATF's Mount Rushmore. We can fight over the other two but that's a hill I'm dying on.

12 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

6 years. I'm getting old.

I think the mods are doing fine from what I can tell.  That SB loss and this pandemic has made folks irritable and moody.

Once football starts, things might lighten up. Hive Sop Dap!!

lol good luck with that. 

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Hive Sop Dap and the Jenkins thread were definitely on TATF's Mount Rushmore. We can fight over the other two but that's a hill I'm dying on.

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The morten Anderson meme thread was #3 for sure. So many great photo shops

JB Hendu's thread about the girl was pretty much one of the greatest, funniest, saddest threads at the same time

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

JB Hendu's thread about the girl was pretty much one of the greatest, funniest, saddest threads at the same time

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

What about NoLoveforthecrooks story about the dude in the wheelchair 

There's been more than a few classics. I think I joined the boards sometime around the beginning of the 2000s. Too bad so many great ones got lost when the boards migrated.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Back then people could laugh. These days people just complain and get defensive for no reason when people joke around. Need those days and those members back full time. 

No, you are wrong about that and that's not funny.  Why did you say that?  Why are you attacking me?

Reminds me of an old joke.

A social worker was taking a census.  She was asking questions on the street about people's perceptions of what was happening to our society.  (Yes, this joke is from the '80s, not now).  She approached a construction worker and asked, "Sir, we believe the biggest problems we face in society today are apathy and ignorance.  What are your thoughts on this?"  The construction worked gazed at her momentarily and replied, "Lady, I don't know what you are talking about and frankly, I don't give a sheet."

I hope that puts a smile on someone's face.

Uh oh.  I just insulted construction workers.  Bracing for complaints. 

Edited by NaGaBoy