Hive Sop Dap - 6 Years Later

For the newer members, here is a classic thread that is sure to put a smile on your face.  This thread will forever age well

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4008442-julio/

A poster in the Pats forum perfectly introduces it:

OT: I was reading through that thread and someone          mentions that "Embrace the suck" is loosely translated from the latin phrase of "Hive Sop Dap". I googled that    because it's not latin and ran into this funny *** thread.              

Julio!

Basically a poster wrote an incoherent post which was in part due to being drunk and in part due to Auto Correct and got humorously destroyed for it. Give Some Dap was auto corrected to Hive Sop Dap.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/embrace-the-suck.1139785/page-2

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Back then people could laugh. These days people just complain and get defensive for no reason when people joke around. Need those days and those members back full time. 

Yeah not trying to be mean in general this place is going downhill that's why I don't post much anymore. I Used to Love bashing Paul worrilow back in the day because he was a subpar lb, but there were post after post about how he was the most interesting man in the world and it was great

Just now, jdawg4876 said:

Yeah not trying to be mean in general this place is going downhill that's why I don't post much anymore. I Used to Love bashing Paul worrilow back in the day because he was a subpar lb, but there were post after post about how he was the most interesting man in the world and it was great

Those days are gone. Long gone. Can’t do that anymore because too many people take this **** too serious. 

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Those days are gone. Long gone. Can’t do that anymore because too many people take this **** too serious. 

Agreed. A good example for me of how things have changed for the worst. Bad Boys 2 compared to Bad Boys For Life.

Bad Boys 2 was so awesome. However, you can't say or do those things today. Hints the PC version Bad Boys For Life rated "E" for everyone. 

14 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

I’m sorry you feel that way man. PM sometime, tell me what we can do to make this place better 

6 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’m sorry you feel that way man. PM sometime, tell me what we can do to make this place better 

It's nothing you guys are doing wrong. You're actually doing a much better job compared to the last group that had the gig. 

Back then we could have fun together. If someone made a typo, we all got in on it and get a good laugh from it. These days, you have certain people who make a huge fuss out of that and take things to another level unnecessarily.

Back then if someone made a dumb thread, I mean absolutely made zero sense and someone said what they had for breakfast, we all chimed in and made the thread good. These days, you get people complaining about that when the topic of the thread and OP makes absolutely zero sense at all. 

Everyone just came together for a good laugh back then man. Now a days there's too many grudges being held and you have certain posters that only want to be negative about the smallest things. I've been here for 15 years, 2 different accounts and the posters back then, even Swift, were a lot more entertaining and fun to interact with than a lot of the posters currently here because they didn't take every single thing so serious. Now all you have is people looking to find every reason why you're wrong when all you're doing is giving your honest opinion. Saw one guy apologize the other day because people didn't like his opinion.