Sorry to all for making a comment about Terrell getting shook by JJ and CR... You guys are completely right.... He put himself in good position... Didn't mean any harm. Young buck will only get better and better with these two against him at practice.

May the Falcons be blessed with a 2016 type of HEALTHY season... I really do believe we have some serious talent to compete! 

Love you all Falcon family. Sorry for the ill informed/stated post. I respect yall putting me in check! 

31 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Sorry to all for making a comment about Terrell getting shook by JJ and CR... You guys are completely right.... He put himself in good position... Didn't mean any harm. Young buck will only get better and better with these two against him at practice.

May the Falcons be blessed with a 2016 type of HEALTHY season... I really do believe we have some serious talent to compete! 

Love you all Falcon family. Sorry for the ill informed/stated post. I respect yall putting me in check! 

Tha **** are you apologizing for. Every single member on this site has said something similar about other players. You don’t ever have to apologize for your opinion. Just learn. 

36 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Be like Fernando Tatis and swing away 3-0. Never apologize for your opinion man.

13 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

LMAO.... I just moved back to the Bay Area from San Diego to take a job. Love Fernando.... Swing young man swing!!!! UNWRITTEN RULE my CULO man.... I'm hitting that out the yard.

All day everyday, especially after the Rangers dropped 30 on Baltimore years back.