"Falcons Uniforms look better than expected"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we were to bump the original thread to read some of the reactions...

Atlanta Falcons uniforms look better than expected by Ethan Johnson 21 hours ago Follow @Ethan_Johnson28 Upon further inspection, the new Atlanta Falcons uniforms look even better than e

As long as we stay farrrrrrrrrrrr away from the gradients the uniforms are solid. I want to see some white/black mixes with the tops and bottoms.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, New Jersey Falcon said:

Gradients look awesome.  By looking at only the jersey its ehh but the action shot of Julio in the full uniform is dope.

Vountee🐢🇲🇽 on Twitter: "Everyone talks shit about the Falcons ...

If only the "1s" actually looked like that. Then I'd really like the unis. That's really been my biggest issue besides the slightly oversized ATL typeface. The 1, 6, and 9 just really bother me.

53 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

If only the "1s" actually looked like that. Then I'd really like the unis. That's really been my biggest issue besides the slightly oversized ATL typeface. The 1, 6, and 9 just really bother me.

Agree, the 1s look like 7s.  There was another Julio in the gradient on twitter but couldn't find it, wonder if its like this or the actual jerseys.

4 hours ago, athell said:

I never understood the dislike for the uniforms.  The ATL on the front was too big imo, but that is minor.  The rest is fire and the helmets are nice.  I liked the gradients out the gate as well.

I like the big ATL. Brand that **** up like LA. We get a ring and we'll be in contention.

5 hours ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Most sites I been on trashed them heavily especially after the comparison the Panthers made to The Longest Yard. A lot of regurgitated XFL takes from unoriginal peeps that needed likes, mostly on Twitter but I do see a lot of people warming up to them after the recent photoshoot and Julio clips. 

Ah, I’m awful with Twitter, never really found a use case for it. I’m talking mainly forums and reddit. Plus some Madden discords that also talk NFL

The white jerseys with the black numbers and red shadowing looks amazing to me. Looking at the QBs in the all red, I think the gradient looks way better than that. All red with white just looks plain to me. 

The jerseys are 🔥

I wish they would have taken some shoots If the players with the white and gradient uniforms open up camp. Not sure why they didn’t. 

3 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

The white jerseys with the black numbers and red shadowing looks amazing to me. Looking at the QBs in the all red, I think the gradient looks way better than that. All red with white just looks plain to me. 

The jerseys are 🔥

I wish they would have taken some shoots If the players with the white and gradient uniforms open up camp. Not sure why they didn’t. 

they put them to their best use a few months ago during the toilet paper shortage..........

:ninja:

10 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Infinitely better than the older unis.

I'm just sad I don't have one yet. Want Gurley but odds of him staying a slim.

The fact that the ATL isn’t stitched on is a deal breaker for me. Crazy that everything on the jersey is stitched but that. 

So I've witnessed the ugliest shirt ever since those all red unis. The falcons must have employees on here touting them up, cause I see no other reason to push them except their losing money cause no fool will by them. Well some fools will

When they get the red helmets they need to add Grey pants and change the font on the 1 , 6 , 9 at least. Make ATL smaller or change it to Falcons since it says ATL on the helmet already. Black with grey pants would be tougher looking then the Black/White pants combo

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah I feel the same way. They really missed a great opportunity on the redesign. Swing and a miss!  That being said, I am a Falcons fan for life no matter the uniform. 

hey if they win, I don't care if they cosplay as the rugrat cartoon characters, or better yet, have them do the different star wars movies characters, at least they could generate some 'which movie is the best/worst in the series' interest. "Rate these on a scale of Morton Anderson's field goal against Minny, down to 28-3"

I absolutely hate the goofy looking ATL on the front and the fonts look like they were designed by the least talented kid in 5th grade art class, esp the numbers