Survival Game - 2020 Edition - Yahoo

Romfal

Hey everyone! Survival is back over on yahoo for this crazy upcoming season. If you're interested here is the link!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=3355&invitation_key=cce5dc24f443112e

GroupdID: 3355

Password: falcons

For anyone who hasn't played before, survival is a 1 shot pick'em from upcoming NFL matchups each week, you decide who you think has the best chance to win and you're done! If you are right you move forward, you can be wrong twice, 3rd time you're out of the game. Winner is the manager who lasts the longest. Note: you can only pick each team once a season so picks get more complicated with byes and previous selections in mind.

PS: I am looking for one replacement manager for our ongoing Dynasty league hosted on Fleaflicker, this is a free league, if you are interested send me a DM, dynasty experience preferred. I can share the roster in private, it is a top 3 team in the league.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

I know this is a crazy year but it’s pretty amazing that there has been no more interest in the pick em and survival leagues. They used to fill up within a couple of days. 

its been low across the board, we had to cut down from 16 to 14 teams in our redraft league and I am still not able to fill the vacant spot in our dynasty league even though the team is a top 3 roster...

I just came from fine tuning my two FF teams..  I'm kind of shocked ,, I bumbled and fumbled with both teams and some how I came up with two really really good teams.. Lucked up I guess, cause IM just not to quick with the drafts..  To me it looks like I have the best team in both leagues.. Hoping to get the two players in each league that I need.. if I do.. I'm going to have one of the top 3 teams in each league..  Shocked.. 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm undefeated in survivor football this year. Never made it this far before.

• Week 1 - KC over HOU
  • Week 2 - GB over DET
  • Week 3 - IND over NYJ
  • Week 4 - LAR over NYG
  • Week 5 - PIT over PHI
  • Week 6 - MIA over NYJ

For week 7 my pick is the Falcons over the Lions.

I'm the opposite, I usually do pretty well in that, I missed the first two weeks, LOL  so I'm down to one strike

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

I'm the opposite, I usually do pretty well in that, I missed the first two weeks, LOL  so I'm down to one strike

I usually get cute and try to save the better teams until late in the season but this time I didn't get cute. As you can see I went with the Chiefs and Packers to start the season. I've picked some pretty clear cut favorites so far. Week 7 with my Falcons over Lions pick is the first time I've gone with a risky pick this year. We'll see if it works.

• 2 months later...