19 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

A.J. has gotten virtually zero respect during or after the draft because of the LSU game. He's going to be a dam good CB for us; better than Tru or Alford.

I’m glad he’s under the radar. I love an underdog. Especially a rookie who’d rather prove himself by working hard

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are your eyes down there?

A.J. has gotten virtually zero respect during or after the draft because of the LSU game. He's going to be a dam good CB for us; better than Tru or Alford.

Posted Images

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Seriously though man...it was a play set up by design as Shanahan was trying to coach...and people were like “Ryan sucks!!!! He threw a terrible pass to a coach!”

Think about all of the dumb **** that’s been said about Matt and Julio over the years. If you ever feel down and out just go and look at those threads and I guarantee you’ll smile ear to ear. Especially this past year 

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dude it’s a dam joke all around. It’s not that freakin serious. If @RHEC didn’t take it serious, neither should you. 

and my comment of we get it you’re straight wasn’t meant to be taken serious either. my response was to the other guy for saying i was uncool for my response. 

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hope so man. I just don’t have any faith in Rico or Neal. Or Kazee. And I fear AJ will get blamed by fans for a lot of crap that won’t be his fault 

Think about who you said will place the blame. Fans. Some of whom know nothing about what they’re looking at outside of the score board and stat sheet

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol is this you

I remember people making those claims long before Matt though, even back to the Vick days. Every training camp incompletion it was "He sucks hes not developing, etc...) Meanwhile dudes like Dez White were killing it in shorts and we just knew we had a star at WR lol