• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are your eyes down there?

A.J. has gotten virtually zero respect during or after the draft because of the LSU game. He's going to be a dam good CB for us; better than Tru or Alford.

Posted Images

On the field I saw:

37 Allen, 27 Kazee, 38 Dennard, 24 Terrell, 22Neal and 36Buchanan 

59 Reynolds, 43 Walker, 97Jarrett, 90 Davidson and 55 Means

Idk what kind of formation that is but ... thats a lot lot speed to go along with 2 strikers and our best ballhawk in Kazee.

Maybe a 3-3-5 with Buchanon at LB, and a 3 safety look?

It was definitely cover 3 zone

Dennard at RCB, Kazee at single High and Terrell at LCB

Allen and Neal were underneath on the outside, Walker and Buchanan underneath in the middle

Im not sure where or what Reynolds was doing but he came up the sideline like he was playing the flats or rushing the passer. honestly he couldve just been a spectator that ran on the field to congratulate.

Edited by LightningDawg58
13 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

A.J. has gotten virtually zero respect during or after the draft because of the LSU game. He's going to be a dam good CB for us; better than Tru or Alford.

For real. This kid is gunna ball out. Has all the measurables you want out of a cb

i think Burrow flops in the nfl...your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, benny said:

to ask why someone’s eyes are down there just because they notice the dudes wearing short shorts? as if it’s questionable to even notice?

but i’m the uncool one. ok.

Dude it’s a dam joke all around. It’s not that freakin serious. If @RHEC didn’t take it serious, neither should you.