Julio takes the field 👀

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

LOL for whatever reason one of the pages that pop up when I type in talk in the web browser at work is the uniform release thread where someone resorted to name calling because of a disagreement about these uni's 😂

was it aimed at me? cause I didn't like em then, and I don't like em now.....

:lol:

I will say I don't care if they all do cosplay and wear something different every week if they win though

:D

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Right on man, surprising. You were a big hater of the unis. 

Yeah man, just realized that spreading negativity and hate is not who I am or want to be. There is enough negativity going around these days, we gotta look for the positives in life. So I’m excited for the season. If we suck it up and flop I’ll for sure be disappointed like all us. If we do well, then I’ll be pumped like all of us. Just gotta keep looking at the bright side of life 

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

was it aimed at me? cause I didn't like em then, and I don't like em now.....

:lol:

I will say I don't care if they all do cosplay and wear something different every week if they win though

:D

They aren’t perfect but they’re better than our old set. If anything, I would get rid of the ATL and switch the font, but that’s all. Otherwise I think they’re sick 

6 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

They aren’t perfect but they’re better than our old set. If anything, I would get rid of the ATL and switch the font, but that’s all. Otherwise I think they’re sick 

nah, I said they were fugly, and I'm stickin to it, they're fugly. the font is definitely the worst part though I'll give you that

7 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Yeah man, just realized that spreading negativity and hate is not who I am or want to be. There is enough negativity going around these days, we gotta look for the positives in life. So I’m excited for the season. If we suck it up and flop I’ll for sure be disappointed like all us. If we do well, then I’ll be pumped like all of us. Just gotta keep looking at the bright side of life 

Good for you man. Seriously. That’s a much healthier and happier approach to life 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Good for you man. Seriously. That’s a much healthier and happier approach to life 

Yeah I definitely when thru a rough patch there for a while. Won’t get into too many details but I can truly say I have a much more positive outlook on things now and just had to take a step back and really do some self-evaluation. Thanks man