Happy Birthday Pokersteve!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Birthday Brother. Good to know we are out here together. So the uninitiated should hide the women and children on this day of your birth.....And lock their cars, as this could get ugly

one of the few around here older than me! we gotta stick together and remind them, we outchea!!!   hope you have a great day old man!

@PokerSteve, @Vandy, @papachaz, @Ezekiel 25:17, @Tim Mazetti A little story I posted on Facebook that you guys may get a laugh out of.    Isn’t it amazing the epiphany we have as humans cr

Happy Birthday Brother.

Good to know we are out here together.

So the uninitiated should hide the women and children on this day of your birth.....And lock their cars, as this could get ugly. @PokerSteve, @Vandy @papachaz, @Lowndesfalc, @Ezekiel 25:17, well and any other old, fed-up violent farts that I may have missed. Geeze, I know I missed many, but it is after 5PM here and.............

People Dancing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

34 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Happy Birthday Brother.

Good to know we are out here together.

So the uninitiated should hide the women and children on this day of your birth.....And lock their cars, as this could get ugly. @PokerSteve, @Vandy @papachaz, @Lowndesfalc, @Ezekiel 25:17, well and any other old, fed-up violent farts that I may have missed. Geeze, I know I missed many, but it is after 5PM here and.............

People Dancing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

... And it has been five o’clock somewhere else for a while too!

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

... And it has been five o’clock somewhere else for a while too!

That is how I live. Me and my dog. He, at 9.8 pounds, keeps the vermin away from my libations as his daily regimen.

For that....And I haven't lost a drop since his training,  he is handsomely rewarded with pets and treats.