Beasley Failed Physical, Placed on PUP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He needs to speak out and get proper help then. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Yea. When he didn’t show up for the start of their camp I think I remember reading he had a death in the family that he was tending to. So knowing he received that back lash on top of dealing with tha

We do really well there in the draft.  See Kazee and Jarrett

I know people think this is funny but i believe something is fundamentally wrong with him. He showed up late for camp and didnt pass the physical, thats very concerning. I hope he's not going through depression or anything like that. Just feel like some thing is not right with him that goes deeper than not wanting to play football 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

I know people think this is funny but i believe something is fundamentally wrong with him. He showed up late for camp and didnt pass the physical, thats very concerning. I hope he's not going through depression or anything like that. Just feel like some thing is not right with him that goes deeper than not wanting to play football 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Thats where i think lies the problem, if he does not love the game anymore then why not retire??? I feel like there are those pushing him to keep playing you can clearly see his heart is not in it. He's just there and going through the motions 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Thats where i think lies the problem, if he does not love the game anymore then why not retire??? I feel like there are those pushing him to keep playing you can clearly see his heart is not in it. He's just there and going through the motions 

Someone said it last year that he wouldn’t be surprised if Vic retired early because his heart wasn’t in it. I mean he got his money. He can retire happy if it’s not a true love anymore. But that’s just speculation. It’s probably a combination of depression, anxiety and not being able to handle what he reads from fans

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Someone said it last year that he wouldn’t be surprised if Vic retired early because his heart wasn’t in it. I mean he got his money. He can retire happy if it’s not a true love anymore. But that’s just speculation. It’s probably a combination of depression, anxiety and not being able to handle what he reads from fans

I think you nailed it. He took a lot of abuse at the end of his time here. You know the Titan fans probably blew up on him when he didn't show up. Combined with whatever physical ailment that's caused him to be put on the PUP list, he's no doubt also in a bad place mentally and emotionally.

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I think you nailed it. He took a lot of abuse at the end of his time here. You know the Titan fans probably blew up on him when he didn't show up. Combined with whatever physical ailment that's caused him to be put on the PUP list, he's no doubt also in a bad place mentally and emotionally.

Yea. When he didn’t show up for the start of their camp I think I remember reading he had a death in the family that he was tending to. So knowing he received that back lash on top of dealing with that probably got to him even more. I almost feel sorry for dude. But if he seriously(again no one here has a clue) doesn’t have his heart in football, he should retire and seek whatever help he needs. I’ll bash the player all day long but I worry about his mental state and truly hope for the best

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yea. When he didn’t show up for the start of their camp I think I remember reading he had a death in the family that he was tending to. So knowing he received that back lash on top of dealing with that probably got to him even more. I almost feel sorry for dude. But if he seriously(again no one here has a clue) doesn’t have his heart in football, he should retire and seek whatever help he needs. I’ll bash the player all day long but I worry about his mental state and truly hope for the best

Agree. Life is way, way more important than football. Hope he gets everything figured out.

35 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Definitely 100% agree with this , some people just cant handle what they read from fans. While i agree he needs to man up a littlr and handle it but we as fans gotta know when to back off. Death threats, harrassment,  personal attacks and family comments have nothing to do with football and have no place being sent to any athlete let alone person. We drive players to this point then wonder why, ( im not talking about this board but just in general). He definitely has some stress and other things you mentioned 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Definitely 100% agree with this , some people just cant handle what they read from fans. While i agree he needs to man up a littlr and handle it but we as fans gotta know when to back off. Death threats, harrassment,  personal attacks and family comments have nothing to do with football and have no place being sent to any athlete let alone person. We drive players to this point then wonder why, ( im not talking about this board but just in general). He definitely has some stress and other things you mentioned 

When it comes to these types of things, that’s completely unacceptable. Those types of fans deserve whatever evil that comes to them

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

When it comes to these types of things, that’s completely unacceptable. Those types of fans deserve whatever evil that comes to them

I feel like i couple of times he referenced it on twitter but didnt outright say fans were getting too serious and too personal. I also just read he lost his Father, Uncle and Brother pretty close together. I didnt even know that tbh, i feel like fans just made it worse with Vic. Was he a bad player ?? Yes , Is he a good person ?? Yes. He was too quiet and nice.