• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DOB had an interesting tidbit. Minter is crediting Tomlin for fixing him. He said the two worked out together all shut down and Tomlin really got in his head. Taught him to trust his stuff and himself

I wouldn’t say that K26dp is a negative Nancy.  He posts here often and fairly objective and positive.  There are a few others here you could lecture though.  😉

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

We need a Mike Minor or Robbie Ray for the stretch run.  Minor could be the #2 and Hamels the #3.  

Mike Minor hasn't been great so far but he's been decent. Robbie Ray on the other hand has been terrible. His ERA is over 9.

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Mike Minor would be a nice home coming for us.  

Just now, Unknøwn said:

Lance Lynn would be my target if I'm looking at Texas. I wouldn't touch Robbie Ray.

Lance Lynn is definitely number 1 choice. I'd love to pull off a mega deal to land both Lynn and Minor.

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Lance Lynn is definitely number 1 choice. I'd love to pull off a mega deal to land both Lynn and Minor.

Brother, I like your thought process.  If we have to give up 2 of the four in the package.  Who do you choose?  Pache, Waters. I. Anderson and K. Mueller.  I am for giving Waters and Mueller.  

3 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Brother, I like your thought process.  If we have to give up 2 of the four in the package.  Who do you choose?  Pache, Waters. I. Anderson and K. Mueller.  I am for giving Waters and Mueller.  

No team is getting those guys for a 1 month rental.