Welp, if I’m the Titans I would start calling Clowney’s agent.  Beasley bought a sweet truck yesterday and accepted delivery in Buford, GA...lol.  The opt out day is today, so unless he has a fear of flying due to COVID-19 and plans on driving the truck to Nashville, it looks like his playing days are over....at least for 2020.  Thanks for taking our comp pick, VB

Football & Other F Words (@FWordsPod) Tweeted:
Yesterday, @MikeMiracles posted this screenshot of an Instagram story showing Vic Beasley getting a truck delivered on Tuesday.

That truck was delivered to Buford, GA, not Nashville.

Will that truck be in Nashville today? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/eP8ZyqLN78

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hard feelings here. Football is a tough sport to play and it takes a special kind of commitment to play at a high level.  He was a key part of our 2016 season and I wish him nothing but the best. I

A comp pick would’ve been good but it’s so nice not having 44 on the team this year

Not our problem anymore.

Is anyone surprised?  He had someone pushing him for one great season.  Then, he went missing after DQ promised to improve his game during the offseason.  He followed that up with the tunnel incident.  You never leave your teammates unless injured until that last whistle is blown. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

No hard feelings here. Football is a tough sport to play and it takes a special kind of commitment to play at a high level.  He was a key part of our 2016 season and I wish him nothing but the best. I met him at training camp during his rookie season and he was the nicest guy. He spent a ton of time signing autographs for all the kids. 

3 minutes ago, EpicBird said:

The question is why wasn’t it blatantly obvious to the Falcons staff that Vic didn’t much like playing football before they exercised his option at $13 million bucks?

I'd imagine he and his agent did quite a good acting job to convince the front office he was excited, just so he could steal $13M

56 minutes ago, EpicBird said:

The question is why wasn’t it blatantly obvious to the Falcons staff that Vic didn’t much like playing football before they exercised his option at $13 million bucks?

No.  Only the fans knew.  The Falcons staff apparently cannot see much of what we do.  I know that sounds like typical armchair coach BS, but what else can you think?

1 hour ago, EpicBird said:

It was painfully obvious to anyone even paying PARTIAL attention that Beasley was lacking heart. I HAVE to assume that people who ACTUALLY interacted with him were bamboozled.

I know he has a reputation for being a "good guy" and a Christian and everything, but there's no way Quinn/TD exercise the 5th year on Beasley unless he was telling them what they wanted to hear.