• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's that 'married with kids weight' kicking in.

That's not crazy. Any team in hindsight can pick a team of perennial pro bowlers lol. 

Posted Images

Any news on Jordan Miller? Haven't heard a peep about him. 

I think the kid has talent. He tried to put on weight the bad way and got banged for it but kinda can't blame him... He's a little light in the ***. 

But I always thought he didn't lack the speed or length. Hope he's able to develop. Our corners group is, dare I say, talented but giving up on Jordan this early would be a mistake in my eyes. Just IMHO.

6 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Any news on Jordan Miller? Haven't heard a peep about him. 

I think the kid has talent. He tried to put on weight the bad way and got banged for it but kinda can't blame him... He's a little light in the ***. 

But I always thought he didn't lack the speed or length. Hope he's able to develop. Our corners group is, dare I say, talented but giving up on Jordan this early would be a mistake in my eyes. Just IMHO.

I like him too. Tall and fast but skinny. His issue in college was injuries, which is probably why he was caught slipping in the performance enhancers.

20 hours ago, Vandy said:

I like him too. Tall and fast but skinny. His issue in college was injuries, which is probably why he was caught slipping in the performance enhancers.

Not seeing the same things you guys are. I remember watching our preseason highlights from last year and dude missed every tackle he attempted.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

Right. I also thought going back to last year it was interesting to note Dirk was cutting down on some of the verbiage. Less wordiness to accomplish the same thing, so to your point putting your stamps and style on the system and tools is where it’s at. Trying to just copy won’t ever work. I think the trust for Ryan to communicate what he wants should be helping Dirk navigate the adjustment phase between year 1 & 2. Getting the run game back to 2016 and 2017 levels is going to go a long way. It’s basically the factor to look for. It feeds everything else they do from the “make everything look the same” aspect instead of always going 11 personnel and being predictable.

Part of also what made the system work was Ryan not being able to audible. That's why the run attempts were always adequate under Kyle. Do you think it will be necessary to eliminate the RPOs and return to no audibles again this season?