• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's that 'married with kids weight' kicking in.

That's not crazy. Any team in hindsight can pick a team of perennial pro bowlers lol. 

Posted Images

Anyone know who KW is?

Steven Jackson (@sj39) Tweeted:
@TG3II and my professional paths are following a similar way so here is what I would tell a younger me/ you going into this season. You do not have to prove yourself; Just execute 
resources. Lean on KW and the @atlantafalcons org.

Steven Jackson (@sj39) Tweeted:
Lots of good people in that building build meaningful relationships. Remember on game days to focus on your breathing, your center, the ride gets even faster from here, but enjoy it. Have fun and ball out. I'll be rooting for you, good luck, promise always to beat the @Saints.

8 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

was he?  or are you being facetious?  man, either way, we could use that size on the d line.  i remeber him being pretty good for charlotte.  

old article on him speaking of the aftermath on his body

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/sports/football/kris-jenkinss-view-of-life-in-the-nfl-trenches.html

Thanks for posting, good read 👍

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Agree. He will outplay expectations and unfortunately get no love for it. I wanted us to keep Hooper, but have a gut feeling Hurst is gonna make us happy with the swap.

Same here. As with Hooper, I'm on the bandwagon from day 1 and gonna stay here no matter what. He truly has the tools to replicate or exceed Hoopers production with Matt @ qb 

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Same here. As with Hooper, I'm on the bandwagon from day 1 and gonna stay here no matter what. He truly has the tools to replicate or exceed Hoopers production with Matt @ qb 

He should exceed Hooper. I think him being a willing and good blocker will lead to some nice plays in run sets. 

On 8/5/2020 at 1:27 PM, falconsd56 said:

Try to remember the thread that started like 13 years ago by a Panthers fan when he was with the Panthers.....the fan talked about how fast his first step was and provided visual evidence ....that showed him being offsides.

That is one of my all time favorite threads and if I could give you a second thumbs up for the obscure reference, I would.