13 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Jackson and one other will be shipped out tomorrow. Roster has to be trimmed by 2. I would guess Schebler since he has 0 ABs since being added. Culberson has barely seen the field but he will with Albies down. 

They are reducing the active roster by 2 but increasing the taxi squad by 2 so maybe that’s where Jackson and Schebler end up

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Braves should consider the 10 day IL for Ozzie 

There is going to be a Netflix series about the serial baseball murderer known as Austin Riley

Just here to eat my crow. 😂

54 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Freeman gets a day off.

I wonder if Freddie has some residual issues from having COVID.   Maybe fatigue or less energy, stamina.   Regardless, I like this lineup against Ryu who is a tough lefty.

1 hour ago, 007dawg said:

I wonder if Freddie has some residual issues from having COVID.   Maybe fatigue or less energy, stamina.   Regardless, I like this lineup against Ryu who is a tough lefty.

When he DH'd they talk about that. He only had 1 week of work outs. His leg were a little tired at that time. He said he felt much better after a day off them.

23 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Braves also struggle with Ryu. He has a 2.73 ERA in 5 starts. His whip is barely over 1.

Always struggle with lefties that struggle to break the 90 mph mark. Been like that my entire life. Remember Jamie Moyer? Oh those games were always fun!

13 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Dansby been striking out a butt load lately, like a 40% K rate compared to a 2% BB rate.

It's really only been because of that 1 game a couple nights ago when deGrom started. Without that game it's 4 strikeouts in 20 AB's in his last 5 games counting the 2 AB's tonight. That's just a prime example of how small sample sizes can badly impact a player's stat line.

Sean Newcomb pitched ok tonight but I can't call it good. 92 pitches to record only 4 2/3 IP of work is not good in my book. I wish the Braves would just bite the bullet realize that Sean Newcomb isn't starter material and stop trying to make him something he's not.