• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Braves should consider the 10 day IL for Ozzie 

There is going to be a Netflix series about the serial baseball murderer known as Austin Riley

Just here to eat my crow. 😂

8 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

What do y’all think it would take for deGrom? I would think one of Pache/Waters and one of Wright/Anderson for starters. 

A staff of deGrom, Soroka and Fried would be absolutely nuts though. 

I'd say probably Pache, Wright and Anderson. Thats just your starting point. I read a crazy stat that if the Mets scored 4 runs in every start for him in his last 66 atarts he would be 59-3.

8 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

What do y’all think it would take for deGrom? I would think one of Pache/Waters and one of Wright/Anderson for starters. 

A staff of deGrom, Soroka and Fried would be absolutely nuts though. 

The entire farm system.

The odds of a player like him being traded to division rival is slim and none.....and the the slim to even be possible we would need to overpay so much that it would not be worth it.

Ozzie shouldn't be playing but whatever. I'm not the manager and we all know Snitker knows more than me because he's the manager and I'm not and we all know that's the way the world works. If you don't have a job doing something that means you're not qualified to speak on it.

We are “technically” in second place right now because the Marlins have only played 4 games and have a better winning percentage than us. I don’t think that will hold up over the long haul, but it’s kind of annoying 

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

The Braves should consider the 10 day IL for Ozzie 

Him batting lefty against a lefty is a HUGE red flag. Time for an adult to come into the room. We don't need what happened to Dansby in 2018 happen to Ozzie now.

BTW, in addition to Max Fried making a statement and Acuna and Riley going off I actually liked what I saw from Chad Sobotka. Nice, easy 95 mph, didn't try to overthrow everything. Spotting it well. Obviously a low-pressure situation with a 9-run lead, but still a good outing.

1 hour ago, K26dp said:

Him batting lefty against a lefty is a HUGE red flag. Time for an adult to come into the room. We don't need what happened to Dansby in 2018 happen to Ozzie now.

BTW, in addition to Max Fried making a statement and Acuna and Riley going off I actually liked what I saw from Chad Sobotka. Nice, easy 95 mph, didn't try to overthrow everything. Spotting it well. Obviously a low-pressure situation with a 9-run lead, but still a good outing.

Especially with the depth that we have.

Both Carmargo and Culberson are capable of playing 2nd base...and play them well... not to mention Hechavarría.

Maybe not to the Ozzie standard but still solid....all of them

Snitker said Adams will be going to the IL. He was planning to meet with the medical staff last night to discuss the plan for Albies. Snitker admitted he would have PH for Albies if the game had been close last night. We'll find out later today if they recommended the IL or not.