Slow walk flexing. Black is Beautiful!!

The blacks look great!

They gotta ditch the gradients in favor of an All Red. I mean we have the red bottoms for a reason.

After seeing the Hawks new uniforms I'm left a little sour on the Falcons. They (the Hawks) really got it right and did what many of us Falcons fans were asking for with our look. Not gonna lie, the Falcons do look badazzz, but it there is something just a little off.

Yes ,, the black looks good,, But I'm for what colors that Ryan likes best ,, the color that he can see and spot while he's trying to find his Receivers !!  Let that sink in !!!  I'm afraid the players will be a lot harder for Ryan to see down field in solid Black !! It is actually a scitific fact taht  they would be harder to seee ,, So the question is do you want something different like all black just because they look different and manly.. or do you want us to wear colours that Ryan can find while our Receivers are trying to get open.. ????????   As for me.. I want what will give us a better chance to win with.. That is something the FO needs to open their eyes to.....It's crazy how something that seems to not make any difference   Realy dose make a difference  !!    < See what I mean ???? This black does show up near as much as the Rred   And the red I'm making my point with is much smaller than the  black..  But what if this was in redd ?  Now you know...What I mean ,,,,, look are the words written in red at how much more they stand out over the black.. I'm telling you.. It makes a big differance     What's the old saying... It's just plain old Horse Sense !!!  Colours   Colours Colours ....  Now what colours  to you see best even thou that is very little red in the thread...   Red stands out like a bloody nosse running like a hoze  !   Am I making it clear???  Yeap ,, the black looks bad to the bone on the field... But we'll look Badder to the bone by winning more games and winning a Championship !!!     Over and Outttt . Oh well,, the red lines are not showing up once I posted it.. Illustration is shot now...  But think about it.. you'll get the point.

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Yes ,, the black looks good,, But I'm for what colors that Ryan likes best ,, the color that he can see and spot while he's trying to find his Receivers !!  Let that sink in !!!  I'm afraid the players will be a lot harder for Ryan to see down field in solid Black !! It is actually a scitific fact taht  they would be harder to seee ,, So the question is do you want something different like all black just because they look different and manly.. or do you want us to wear colours that Ryan can find while our Receivers are trying to get open.. ????????   As for me.. I want what will give us a better chance to win with.. That is something the FO needs to open their eyes to.....It's crazy how something that seems to not make any difference   Realy dose make a difference  !!    < See what I mean ???? This black does show up near as much as the Rred   And the red I'm making my point with is much smaller than the  black..  But what if this was in redd ?  Now you know...What I mean ,,,,, look are the words written in red at how much more they stand out over the black.. I'm telling you.. It makes a big differance     What's the old saying... It's just plain old Horse Sense !!!  Colours   Colours Colours ....  Now what colours  to you see best even thou that is very little red in the thread...   Red stands out like a bloody nosse running like a hoze  !   Am I making it clear???  Yeap ,, the black looks bad to the bone on the field... But we'll look Badder to the bone by winning more games and winning a Championship !!!     Over and Outttt . Oh well,, the red lines are not showing up once I posted it.. Illustration is shot now...  But think about it.. you'll get the point.

Guess these unis should help our defence then?

Edited by FalconTough
3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

E9C7DD75-B01C-45DD-96B3-5BCFFC512B9E.jpeg