• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so I held my newborn son that entire bottom of the 8th.  Just saying.  #mojo 

Braves win 4-0!! 5 straight wins!! 7-3 to start the season!!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He definitely should be given a day off. I'm betting on Monday against deGrom.

That would make sense. I also wouldn’t mind seeing him get tomorrow off and play Monday. Definitely needs a day off here soon 

Pitches that are clear strikes at the bottom of the zone aren't being called strikes. That was the case last night as well as the night before and it's the case again tonight. Pitchers that are a little above the zone are being called strikes. Hitters need to adjust.

5 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Hopefully Touki has a breakout tonight. The chance is there for anyone that wants it. These guys should be dying to get out there and earn one of these 2 spots. 

I guess Soroka, Fried and Hamels have 3 when it’s all said and done in this scenario? 

7 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I’m an Ozuna fan. I kind of hope we try and keep him next year if he keeps this up. He will be 30 in November and hasn’t shown many injury issues that I can think of 

I'm all for extending him right now. Especially since the DH is here to stay.

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm all for extending him right now. Especially since the DH is here to stay.

Yes please. Makes so much sense for all sides if you ask me. 

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If Hamels ever pitches. Last I heard his target return was September.

Let’s hope. Right now I would guess Soroka and Fried are the only two locks in the rotation. Not sure I would call Newk, Touki or Wright a lock. But I feel good about Wright when all is said and done 

14 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Hamels still hasn't thrown off a mound. I think Kyle Wright is going to be there all season unless he just bottoms out. He's flashed his potential.

I hope that’s what happens and more than likely he’s got a spot. But I’m not sure if he has it locked down... yet. I think he will though