Just now, sdogg said:

Call up Pache as well

Thats probably not that crazy either. Ender is at .105 and we all know he's never a good starter. It usually takes him half the season to heat up. There was speculation before the season that the Braves might turn to Pache if Ender was slow starting.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so I held my newborn son that entire bottom of the 8th.  Just saying.  #mojo 

Braves win 4-0!! 5 straight wins!! 7-3 to start the season!!

Posted Images

A few thoughts: 

Newk is not a SP. He did a good job in relief last year and should have stayed their IMO.

Why are you yanking Newk in a 3-2 game for Chacin? If you are that worried about it, put in someone to slam the door on the rally. Don’t put in long relief at that point.

And then this numnut is leaving Chacin in the game. 

What the heck is Snit doing? 

19 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

At some point you have to try Anderson, Wilson or someone. Have to hope they stick.

I’m afraid Wilson is another pitcher that will just never fulfill his promise.  I’d like to see Patrick Wiegel get a shot too

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Let's just hope some kind of trade market develops. Braves need a couple of SPs. I'll take just take decent inning eaters at this point. King Felix opting out hurt a lot more than I realized. 

When your manager is this incompetent, does it really matter?

8 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

I’m afraid Wilson is another pitcher that will just never fulfill his promise.  I’d like to see Patrick Wiegel get a shot too

Wilson just gets stuck on his fastball. He has a bad habit of just trying to blow everyone away. Hopefully he gets beyond that. I'd try Weigel at this point. I'm not sure if they're stretching him out but I would assume so. 

51 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Thats probably not that crazy either. Ender is at .105 and we all know he's never a good starter. It usually takes him half the season to heat up. There was speculation before the season that the Braves might turn to Pache if Ender was slow starting.

You mean for Acuna right?